When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Advice for Ladies PAM

blurcock

Wife used to hate PAMs .. bulky size, weird chunk of metal that looks like a single ear and all, and all of a sudden last night she tells me how good my 2 weeks old 212 looks on my wrist and wants me to get her a PAM too .. well I know this day will come :)

She has tiny wrists, so advice for a 40mm PAM pls (preferably white dial, if not black is fine too)?

Btw, this is a pic of my 212 I got from Andrew recently which changed her mind abt PAMs ... my fav watch at the moment!

photo1.jpg

Slate blue is prob the 119 or 120 depending on bracelet or strap.

I just picked up the MBK 48 for a friend and I have say its a fantastic watch... the only thing it needs is a Taka DW.

I got it from Rob at PWC who is punting these out for $100 less than you can get these MBK versions... these are considered the most accurate you can get...

If not then I would be thinking of a 3 day or 8 day PAM which has all the look and feel of a mini fiddy :)

I just picked up the MBK 48 for a friend and I have say its a fantastic watch... the only thing it needs is a Taka DW.

I got it from Rob at PWC who is punting these out for $100 less than you can get these MBK versions... these are considered the most accurate you can get...

Nice pics PeteM!

Checked out rob's section, couldn't find any 48/49/50/51 listed, not in that $99 pam lineup as well ... any luck throwing in a link to the 48 (for the MBK as well as rob) pls?

Nice pics PeteM!

Checked out rob's section, couldn't find any 48/49/50/51 listed, not in that $99 pam lineup as well ... any luck throwing in a link to the 48 (for the MBK as well as rob) pls?

TBH he posted it in the main PAM section as guys were discussing the MBK version etc, thread was about a watch for the ladies...

Just PM him mate he can source the MBK 48 and 49 :)

my ex took my gen 177 for a one day and it stayed with her 2 years later! during that time i tried to get her 49 (tried to trick her with a rep) but she didnt like it as much. main reason was that 177 was lite, so i would say go with Ti it is bigger but easier to wre... ya nad and small buckle on 24/22 strap are must for comfort fit

Sead @ SuperMirrors sells a fantasy "Mini Fiddy" .. it's a Fiddy made small, not a real PAM watch that resembles a Fiddy. I think it's 44mm ??

she specifically mentioned she wants a 1:1 pam :shock: Like the PP24 I got her 2 years ago which she is still wearing today .. she has a daytona and speedmaster (both bgt from olden days from Hong Kong streets) which she doesn't wear at all cos they look 'weird' :shock:

she specifically mentioned she wants a 1:1 pam :shock: Like the PP24 I got her 2 years ago which she is still wearing today .. she has a daytona and speedmaster (both bgt from olden days from Hong Kong streets) which she doesn't wear at all cos they look 'weird' :shock:

I feel that frustration :)

Wifey wants want wifey wants ;)

Does she have a preference on Luminor 50's style or Luminor contemporary?

If she aint scared of size then.... you could go so many ways....

40mm - then go MBK 48 or 49 cheaper from PWC

44mm - then need to know Fiddy style or Contemporary?

:D