When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM359M

dante

I have place an order with Angus/Pure Time for the PAM359M, I have received all the info about how to pay them with PayPal, then all communication stopped and no access to their web site or email.

What you guys think should I continue and send the money for the watch? or just wait until they will contact me?

Actually I had heard that Angus was subject to a similar attack as the forum and other dealers so that would explain the inability to access his web site. Everyone has to make their own decisions but many folks (myself included) have bought from dealers while their web site is down. If Angus has already sent you all the info I would not expect to hear from him until you reach out to him or decide to buy. dealers get these requests all day long.

I have been in contact with Angus sporadically over the last 6 days....he was attact by a virus over the weekend and was busy with resolving this problem (he slept only 3 hours on Sunday).

But decide for yourself....I had the payment information, I was quoted a price, I paid!

Today I got the confirmation and was announced some QC pics in the next days.

Cheers

Theo

Apparently the latest is that a V3 dial has arrived.. Work is progressing on the CG lever and pin,

Crystal is sorted and things are more or less good to go :)

This is third prototype sent by maker, though Angus aint 100% on whats been changed

What do feel is wrong with the dial? it look ok from the picture Pete posted, granted the lever is a bit off and the DW font could be bolder, but the dial ?

the same issue with all the sandwich dials the factories create. The top plate is way too thin and too close to the back plate. The dial looks flat. All the 111 dials have this issue.

Here's a comparison with the gen. Note how in the gen the cut outs cast a shadow on the backplate.

359.jpg

the same issue with all the sandwich dials the factories create. The top plate is way too thin and too close to the back plate. The dial looks flat. All the 111 dials have this issue.

agreed. i thought the same of the 312 dial he has pictured. it really doesn't look like a sandwich dial at all ...

PAM312-PROTO-01_enl.JPG