When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who has the best Speedmaster Pro?

cdnbear

That's the ticket... is it from Andrew or Josh?

it was from ETZ before he disappeared, i remember reading a review of speedmaster pros from various dealers on RG and apparently 'river' had the best one and so did ETz so i ordered from him since river never returned my emails. then modded it; froze the 12 hour sub dial, painted the rehaut satin black and removed the sapphire crystal putting in a plexi crystal from Andy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thought I read this somewhere - aren't some of Watcheden's quartz movement Speedies fairly decent looking?

Yes watchedens quartz arent bad for a beater, nice dome on the crystal and slightly better subdials than the seagull. However it has it's flaws...omega logo is applied, and the watch ticks :) still a nice watch though. Tbh I've had both and always thought the were pretty nice watches in their own right...and they are...but then I bought the gen, and wow, neither is even remotely close unfortunately. TBH buy neither, save the money you would spend on either each month and eventually pick up a 2nd user on ebay.

however, saying that, some nice pics of watchedens quartz here: