When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Starting a Tudor Snowflake Project..

Guest jsuperman17

Under 800 bucks red... So far I have 600 for the case/dial/hands from yuki I guess the 800 is def not feasible huh sigh* since its a no date dial.. I guess a 2846 or a 2824 maybe?

Didn't I offer you my 9411 Snowflake "Date" Sub with the genuine dial for $1000? My gen dial alone is worth $400-500. My 2783, with Tudor rotor, is regulated too at +2 secs/ week.

Concerning the Todor submariner 94xx series.

The movments in these submariners are from the ETA 27xx series.

Tudor submariner 9401 (No Date) featured ETA Cal 2776, with hacking machanism.

Tudor submariner 9411 featured the 25 jewel version ETA Cal. 2784 f. 28800 A/h (non hacking), not ETA 2874.

Cheers,

Milgauss

Guest jsuperman17

I guess it all depends on the year... So I'm stuck whether I should drop a 2836 or a 2846... I guess it depends on the year.. But I'm looking for a vintage look so a low beat is more appropriate...

• 1 month later...

Read my 9411 thread and don't. Think about phong's case too. I think they have the same source as he said he gets them from a supplier. Trust me i have the yuki case and returned an expensive phong case. Other cases are ok from phong not just the tudor case.

I have a yuki case right now. I also bought the more expensive phong case but ended up returning it. Still on the hunt on what case is best. Goodluck and let me know if you get a good batch. Wokkyness is the problem

Sorry for the late reply I was out of town. Personally I would go for a 9411 as you won't. have datewheel problems like the rolex subs. Here's a pic of my 9411.

i was thinking of making one of these just yesterday, figuring i could do it for just under five

mbk case

yuki dial

yuki hands

ebay t19

gen crown

aftermarket insert

WO tube

nato strap

2836, clone or gen, whichever

whats your recipe?

• 2 months later...