When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

V72/23/MM Vintage Daytona Pic Thread

Guest Sql_pl

Gotta source a good 6239 dial now, any ideas?

Which type did you want? There are good exotics being sold by the Indonesian seller on eBay; better than DW's Newmans. For a standard silver 'ROLEX COSMOGRAPH', Phong carries a nice example. From DW, the only 6239/V72 dials I've seen him carry are standard black, either plain 'RC' or 'RC' with 'DAYTONA' above the bottom subdial. These look OK, though I wish the printing were more distinct.

Which type did you want? There are good exotics being sold by the Indonesian seller on eBay; better than DW's Newmans. For a standard silver 'ROLEX COSMOGRAPH', Phong carries a nice example. From DW, the only 6239/V72 dials I've seen him carry are standard black, either plain 'RC' or 'RC' with 'DAYTONA' above the bottom subdial. These look OK, though I wish the printing were more distinct.

Thanks for the info. Actually i want the black dial in either a 6263 or 6239, the stainless steel bezel is my fav. I will build from dial up so the best dial wins. I think its the most important part of a Franken, get an original dial or the next best thing or don't bother building it....

Cheers

P.

Please delete your post, only VIP members are allowed to sell on here. Also my watch is not the same model you received from spin, it's a DW case with a lot of gen parts (incl. dial) as well as a different movement.

Edited by wiesn089