When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gen Ollech & Wajs - Valjoux needs repair/svc

TJGladeRaider

I have a gen Ollech & Wajs Mirage III I got directly from Al Wajs years ago. The rotor came off and I found that the screw was sheered off. It's a day/date and the day function doesn't cycle right either.

This is a really nice watch, the Lume is incredible, and I see this watch for sale at $1700 on the net. Can anybody give me an idea what this would cost to fix? Shame to have it just lying in a watch drawer.

Bill

post-223-0-69443000-1302795063.jpg

I would contact Howard at westcoasttime. He brings all the O&W into the states and knows his stuff.

Y'know, my old brain jes don't work - I dealt with Howard at WestCoastTime before on some other O&W watches.

I have a message out to Ziggy, but if he doesn't want to mess with it, and we don't have another list guy who does good work, I'll reach out to Howard.

Thanks,

Bill

Very sad sorry, poor little darling watch! :(

I'm afraid it's a goner.

I have a Swiss Eternal Ticking Grounds Watch Burying Service! You can send it to me, I'll take care of it for free! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Come on, send to Uncle Val! B)

:lol:

Val.

I'd love to give it to you, but just as sure as I did, someone would come along saying they'd have traded me a sweet 2893 powered PAM -- you don't happen to have something like that lying about?

Bill

I'd love to give it to you, but just as sure as I did, someone would come along saying they'd have traded me a sweet 2893 powered PAM -- you don't happen to have something like that lying about?

Bill

I dont, sorry. :(

But somebody else sure has?! :)

Come on guys, here's someone obviously not a 100 % lost to Rolex. Save a soul, get him a PAM! :lol:

Val.

Ah, the Mirage III, it's certainly one of my favorites.

rsz_p1000199-copy.jpg

When I broke a pusher, I sent it back to Howard at West Coast Time.

For a service of a 7750 here in the USA, I would figure $250-300, plus parts- any qalified watchmaker should be up to it.

Ah, the Mirage III, it's certainly one of my favorites.

rsz_p1000199-copy.jpg

When I broke a pusher, I sent it back to Howard at West Coast Time.

For a service of a 7750 here in the USA, I would figure $250-300, plus parts- any qalified watchmaker should be up to it.

Where'd you get my watch!

That's exactly as mine looks - I much prefer that band than the black one although it would seem that black should go better with it.

Bill