When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New from the "other" site, Newbie in general.

330cic

Hello everyone,

Well I am just following the pied pipers and here I am. I want to start of by saying that it has been quite a wonderful experience finding the "other" site, learning about all that there to learn, getting GRILLED by the elders because of asking a faux paux question,( sometimes we have to learn with a little pain:) :D

But most of all, hats off to the elders that have been so kind to educate me and just as well to the ones that grilled me. All of the knowledge is priceless !!!!

I have fallen to the dark side and I have 10, count em, 10 watches on the way. Oh boy....I am in trouble.

Needing a little help. Please note that I am not in the impatient stage,(ok maybe a little) :Jumpy: , but I am wondering about the process and time frames of the following. (remeber elders, be gentle. . . newbie) :o

Package was sent from Malaysia on the 15th. Discovered this by going to http://www.pos.com.my http://www.pos.com.my then to Posdaftar as instructed. As I said it left Malaysia on the 15th and looks like it got to Los Angeles into customs on the 17th based on this site.

Well I was checking out other discussions on this site and foudn out that there is a way to do tracking on www.track-trace.com So i gave it a shot. Lo and behold, it told me that the origin was Malaysia yet it did not indicate dates or the transfer to Los Angeles into customs.

As for USPS, it looks like its not posted on their site either as of yet.

Question #1- Any relationship between the 2 tracking sites as far as accuracy ?? In other words, are international packages able to be tracked on different sites with the same tracking number??

Question #2- Anyone had any experience in time frames on delivery times from Malaysia ??

Wonderful to be here!!!!! I am looking forward to my new watches and continuing to learn about everything.

Regards,

CONVBMW

PS

Sorry if I rambled.

Edited by convbmw

Ok first up welcome to the new RWG :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Now forget the tracking it comes when it comes and that is odten before the tracking registers. :huh:

Ok big point.....please tell me you haven't got 10 watches coming in the same package. :blink:

If so get your lucky rabbits foot out. :cryss:

Ken

Ok first up welcome to the new RWG :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Now forget the tracking it comes when it comes and that is odten before the tracking registers. :huh:

Ok big point.....please tell me you haven't got 10 watches coming in the same package. :blink:

If so get your lucky rabbits foot out. :cryss:

Ken

LOL !!! thats a BIG negative ghost rider. 3 this package one more when it gets in stock. Really, tracking is poop ?? awww man.

Thanks for the welcome !!!!!

when mine got sent out from malaysia i wasnt able to use the tracking option at all... something about the system being upgraded at the time so my package wouldnt be listed :(

but it still showed up in about a week... though I'm a lot closer to the country of origin than you are

Posdaftar NEVER worked with me.

Time from Malaysia to my hands: 3-4 weeks.

Last time I got something from Malaysia it was 14 business days to my Post Office box in Canada.

The tracking did not work.

Good luck with yours!

As always. . .this site amazes me. I love the help that I get from the experiences of others.

thank you all !!!!!

THE ULTIMATE DRIVNIG MACHINE

• 2 weeks later...