When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Post 1k!?

modelizer

Ladies and gents,

A little more than 2 years ago this regular watch nut signed up just to have a tiiiiny little peek into the rep scene.. Since then here's the short version of what happened:

I logged on

Buckled up

Kicked back

Relaxed

Enjoyed the ride (and still do)

And boy, have I been blown away by the the vast knowledge gathered and all the great and friendly people I've met here along the way. Not to mention all the purdy watches I have managed to acquire thanks to RWG this far!

So now (1.27 posts per day later) I want use my 1k post to say HUGE THANKS to EVERYONE for making this amazing place what it is!

:drinks:

Congrats buddy!,lots of fun isn't it.... :drinks:

Lots of fun indeed! Thanks Dave! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Congrats on the milestone. It's been fun having you aboard thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Thanks dluddy! It's been great being on board! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

congrats to you!

Thanks Jk! :drinks:

RWG Is a better place because of members like you,classy. Congratualtions on the big 1k,looking foward to the next. :drinks: Mike

Thanks Mike.. Looking forward to share many more with such class act members like you! :drinks:

You're glad you found us.....and so are we! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Congrats.

Ken

Thanks Ken! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Congratulations A!

Time sure flies when your having fun. You are a great asset to our community. Looking forward to the next 1000.

Thank you for the kind words B! You have been a true inspiration for me (and many others I'm sure) when it comes to getting into the RWG spirit! :good:

Congrats!

Im not near the 1K yet but will be ;-)

Thanks mate! :drinks:

Before you know it you'll be there. I actually didn't notice until I just had a couple of posts left! And was like "WTF almost a thousand posts?! I need to get a life.." But yet here I am posting away on an airplane on my way home from a business trip! :lol: