When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sinowatches.com for Panerai?

greekgod

Hello everyone,

I am very new to the site and have been checking out some website lately. I wanted to know how sinowatches.com stands as compered to other site to buy a high end replica of Paneria? Would some one please be able to direct me to the best possible site to buy the watch??

Sorry if this has already been discussed but I was unable to find much info on sinowatches as compared to otheres.

Thanks and hoping to get some feedback.

Cheers.

Please do yourself a favor and stick to one of the forum's trusted dealers, you'll find them here:

http://www.rwgforum.com/forum/230-watches-clothing-accessories/

Joshua, Kingwatch, Trustytime among others listed can get you what you need. Don't waste your time with other sellers/websites, there's a reason why this forum has a list of dealers, they provide a superior service and aftersales support. If they don't, you can contact one of the forum moderators to help you sort out any issues you might be having.

Please do yourself a favor and stick to one of the forum's trusted dealers, you'll find them here:

http://www.rwgforum.com/forum/230-watches-clothing-accessories/

Joshua, Kingwatch, Trustytime among others listed can get you what you need. Don't waste your time with other sellers/websites, there's a reason why this forum has a list of dealers, they provide a superior service and aftersales support. If they don't, you can contact one of the forum moderators to help you sort out any issues you might be having.

Exactly,stick with the trusted dealers here.

Good Sirs,

Thank you very much for your replies. I did try to search , but I think I was mislead by one of the comments I read earlier and so I was trying to look for a "collectors list" in the forums before I gave up and decided to ask here.

Hello I am 30rs old, fresh out of school Commercial Pilot from Sydney Australia. Thx for your help. And would you guys have any fav picks with the Panerias ? I am looking for somethign with Black leather straps, and black dial I cant decide between PAN090, 104, 169 etc if you guys suggest something else on these lines I would much appreciate.

Cheers

Edited by greekgod

Good Sirs,

Thank you very much for your replies. I did try to search , but I think I was mislead by one of the comments I read earlier and so I was trying to look for a "collectors list" in the forums before I gave up and decided to ask here.

Hello I am 30rs old, fresh out of school Commercial Pilot from Sydney Australia. Thx for your help. And would you guys have any fav picks with the Panerias ? I am looking for somethign with Black leather straps, and black dial I cant decide between PAN090, 104, 169 etc if you guys suggest something else on these lines I would much appreciate.

Cheers

Take a look here, one of are most trusted dealers. Just click on the Panerai section,some very nice examples. When you narrow your search,ask a few questions,hope this helps. :) Mike

Ok guys very confused still but I was looking at the 005 to start with. It seems to be out of stock. Can you guys recommend where I could find one. Also my trouble is that I want a watch with a leather/alligator strap which is not a standard fit on the 005. What can be my options here.

Feel free to tell me about any other model too.. thx guys

Cheers stormtooper4 ... well probably the most useless watch for a Pilot is a B'ling. Yes some one like John Trivolta wud wear it its more of a show off and for rich wannabes. lol I once did a search and the best watch which is of use to a pilot while training or operational wok was a timex and I think it was 49.95 in Target!!

Good to see Aussies around here... dont know but is there any shop/store in Sydney where I cud have look at the Reps?

Edited by greekgod

Hi, 005K will be in stock by the end of the month at all dealers (so they say). Not sure what you mean about the leather/alligator strap, but most of the rep straps are of poor quality (though they have been improving) - better you stump up a little more cash for a quality handmade strap from one of the popular makers on the forum. You'll need to work on that strap collection once you own a Panerai!

005 to start with... seems to be out of stock. ...I want a watch with a leather/alligator strap which is not a standard fit on the 005...

Pabler most welcome anytime to Sydney.

Permabull thx..so tell me if I am ont he right trace here..Will 005 be a good first buy? and then I can order a strap/s. I will see how the rubber strap looks like anyways. Also plz do tell which dealer woudl eb the best? Also any fav picks for the strap dealers?

The last thing you want to do is put a cheep strap on a watch that go's for thousands of dollars,this will ruin the whole look. I would spend some time here. I have purchased several straps from Heroic18 They are very nice straps for the money,excellent quailty. I have some straps that still look new after much wear. Take your time,many options available. Just remember that a cheep strap will be a calling card for a cheep watch,If you know what I mean ;) Mike.....PS... The submarine buckle is awesome,check it out. :thumbs:

Mike to the rescue again! thx mate... I am having a look now and I understand excatly what you mean. A cheep tie can make an Armani cool bad. Totally agree.

So what about the actual watch itself? 005? ..I think its cools very cool but it wud not come with strap I want. What do u guys feel about 090? or any other good suggestions plz.. But I do like the 005.

Mike to the rescue again! thx mate... I am having a look now and I understand excatly what you mean. A cheep tie can make an Armani cool bad. Totally agree.

So what about the actual watch itself? 005? ..I think its cools very cool but it wud not come with strap I want. What do u guys feel about 090? or any other good suggestions plz.. But I do like the 005.

No matter what pam you go with,a strap upgrade is a must,believe me,It's worth It. The rep straps are much better than they were,but still not quite up to the real deal. I like your Armani analogy,spot on mate. :good: The 005 is very nice,but take your time,the new Pams that have come out resentely are very very good replications. Feel free to send me a pm with any questions,I know how overwhelming It all can be at first,like a kid In a candy store :D ,cheers :drinks: Mike ...PS...We also have some very talented members who make very nice straps,so take a good look around.

Ok guys need some expert help here now...

SO I want the 005K which is out of stock. Now I was wondering how the 090 stands? is that a K model too? Also I just saw the new 359.. it looks beautiful.. whats the story with that? is that a newer series then even the K series?? the 359 look so flawless. Does that mean quality wise its above the 005K series?

Secondly of you guys could please have a look at the strap used on the strap used on the 196 daylight luminor chrono on the this link

http://www.yourtrustytime.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=37_52&products_id=101

its awesome and thats the one I want on the 005 I am waiting for what are your comments on it and any suggestions aswell plz.

Ok guys need some expert help here now...

SO I want the 005K which is out of stock. Now I was wondering how the 090 stands? is that a K model too? Also I just saw the new 359.. it looks beautiful.. whats the story with that? is that a newer series then even the K series?? the 359 look so flawless. Does that mean quality wise its above the 005K series?

Secondly of you guys could please have a look at the strap used on the strap used on the 196 daylight luminor chrono on the this link

http://www.yourtrustytime.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=37_52&products_id=101

its awesome and thats the one I want on the 005 I am waiting for what are your comments on it and any suggestions aswell plz.

I suspect the strap in the link you provided is *way* less better looking in the flesh since it's a rep strap. As far as the 005, have you looked at the 318? Almost the same thing, and I think some are still in stock. About straps, I like to usually buy my rep pams with the rubber strap. They're surprisingly comfortable and the quality is usually good. Then you can start collecting quality aftermarket leather/exotic straps, and you can switch them out as you please.

G'day Rick .. thanks mate for your info.. in fact I was thinking about the 318 and I am pretty sure I am going to order it in today. Well I have been advised by a couple of other members too that I should keep the rubber strap so I'll go with your suggestion. Thanks again. Do you recommend any dealer/website for a good strap from the 318 -- black leather crock with deployment?

@ Greekgod, Once you get your new rep you will be gone,am I right? No worries mate,you are not the first. People come here all the time,ask many questions, 95% of the time we never see these folks again. So why not become a supporting member? That way you you will be giving back, just a thought,good luck :g:

@MAXMAN...lol you got it completely wrong bro..I stumbled upon rwg by accident. I like watches and was not into the collection or the info of the watches until very recently. I watched a movie and wanted to know the watch Colin Farrel was wearing and with extended search I came on to rwg by chance. I never knew reps can be so good and so close to the real thing. And so I joined the forum to know more about them. I had no intention to buy the watch until 3-4days ago....SOOO I am here to stay and get educated mate and along the way buy few watches.

In fact to be honest with you I am the kind of guy who believes in the genuine stuff only and would never give a rep a thought. All that changed after I visited this site.. so its been the other way around for me. I am active on a few other forums but they are more about jeans and clothes and shoes. As of now I am thinking what my next watch will be I am thinking IWC or Frank Muller or may be an AP. However Pans will be my fav

Im sure you are a good guy but try to look at the situation from my point of view. I try to answer all your questions best I can. The only thing I ask In return is a "thank you". It only takes a sec to say "thank you ". Thats all Im saying. If someone go's out of there way to help,say "thanks"!!!

Im sure you are a good guy but try to look at the situation from my point of view. I try to answer all your questions best I can. The only thing I ask In return is a "thank you". It only takes a sec to say "thank you ". Thats all Im saying. If someone go's out of there way to help,say "thanks"!!!

Well-said Max.

Greek - you obviously know how a forum works - so read through the existing threads, use the search facility, don't expect to be spoon-fed. You're not the first to burst on to the scene with a never-ending barrage of simple simon questions!

@ MAXMAN mate by all mean I am greatly thankful to you for your personal guidance to wards the subject. I have not once argued about it. I think I did exchange about 4-5 PM with you and I am sure, you would appreciate, that the tone of my message was humble and thankful in nature and in fact I did use the word thanks on different occasions. Also please do not think that this is the end of my post I am merely waiting for the seller to send me the QC pics so I can share it with all of you (and thank you again)

Permabull the answer to your question mate, with all due respect as a senior member of course, is that I have tried to the best of my ability to make the questions I asked as specific as I can. Rest assured I have gone though all the threads I could find. I would ask questions only that would have an opinion directed answers rather than simple yes and no ones. And therefore sometimes the questions may look "simple" but the answers I seek can only be acquired from experienced enthusiasts like yourself or other members who have been here for a while.