When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam 127 1950 "Ultimate"

Harmtol

Hello Guy's,

Who has got a Pam 127 1950? And from witch suplier. And whitchone is the best rep. Mod's needed etc.

Today i recieved my pam288 from Andrew. It's realy beautyfull. I saw a 1950 at Andrew's but i wander if it is the best of them all?

many thanks guy's

Greatings,

Harm

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^ Typical 127 above. Still has blue AR coating, rounded CG pin, CG lever sticks out, Asian movement, inaccurate requlator, etc. Looking forward to a new version soon.

That watch is still far, far nicer than the majority of the 127s available... :bangin:

That's my new old stock Eddie Lee Fiddy, front load movement with the best and very rare 0581/1500 serial number case back with sapphire, accurate CG lever shape as GEN, It never do any mod process. I know just do some mods and put in GEN G series movement It will be the super franken Fiddy.

That's my new old stock Eddie Lee Fiddy, front load movement with the best and very rare 0581/1500 serial number case back with sapphire, accurate CG lever shape as GEN, It never do any mod process. I know just do some mods and put in GEN G series movement It will be the super franken Fiddy.

Damn..that sounds expensive.....I thought maybe it was something more affordable & easily available.....

:nonono:

Ok guys NO ONE even attempt to buy anything from flin he's a scammer

and btw scumbag the serial number should be xxxx/1950

but you know better right lol

Flin0310

Are you saying you aint the guy that posted on RG... for example Thread Title..... BNIB Eddie Lee front load Fiddy with CB #0581/1500 arrived (lot high res pics)

Which has now been deleted by the mods there

Please mate if you are.... then stop this now..... Just move on and enjoy your time here

He is, no doubt about it

it would be a huge coincidence of someone with a similar name trying to talk about a watch that hasn't been around for 4 years but he has nos EL 137, ya right!

No worries mate...

I am sure the guy realises this is a pivotal point in his membership here.... just give him the chance to move on.... :):thumbsupsmileyanim:;) We all deserve another chance :)

Hey scumbag we both have franken EL fiddys , we don't have a problem with others having anything , this forum won't tolerate a scumbag like you, what do u think we don't go on other forums, u r very close to being led to the door so stop your backdoor scamming