When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Im a medical student wanting to buy my first rep, help would be appriciated! ,

MagicDrumSticks

Well, the plain fact of replica collecting is that even "quality" movements in these watches are often contaminated by dust and hair, or need oiling. The movement in your "new" watch could be years old. (stored in a warehouse somewhere before being used)

The most inexpensive and time-efficient way of dealing with a new rep that has some sort of minor issue is to have it fully serviced by a watchmaker on the Forum. At that point, you are good to go for 5 years (watch oil slowly evaporates)

If you contact your dealer and he wants you to send it back at your expense (he will) then you are looking at 2 months turn-around and the cost to ship it registered mail to China, with possible seizure.

Altho most Gen watch owners never service their $5000 wonders, they are totally wrong in doing so .. 3 to 5 years is standard, and it's no different for replicas.

post a pic of the movement. we can tell plain as day if it's a a21j or a clone or a gen eta.

Oh yeah another thing. What if the watch is broken when it arrives? Is there some sort of warranty?

Can I buy replica parts for my replica watch later on? How much would it cost??

Well, the plain fact of replica collecting is that even "quality" movements in these watches are often contaminated by dust and hair, or need oiling. The movement in your "new" watch could be years old. (stored in a warehouse somewhere before being used)

The most inexpensive and time-efficient way of dealing with a new rep that has some sort of minor issue is to have it fully serviced by a watchmaker on the Forum. At that point, you are good to go for 5 years (watch oil slowly evaporates)

If you contact your dealer and he wants you to send it back at your expense (he will) then you are looking at 2 months turn-around and the cost to ship it registered mail to China, with possible seizure.

Altho most Gen watch owners never service their $5000 wonders, they are totally wrong in doing so .. 3 to 5 years is standard, and it's no different for replicas.

post a pic of the movement. we can tell plain as day if it's a a21j or a clone or a gen eta.

Can I just get it serviced at a local watch store? I wouldn't want to take such a risk and that's a very long time.

Oh yeah another thing. What if the watch is broken when it arrives? Is there some sort of warranty?

Can I buy replica parts for my replica watch later on? How much would it cost??

Can I just get it serviced at a local watch store? I wouldn't want to take such a risk and that's a very long time.

If a watch is broken. the dealer will ask you to return it and he then replaces it with a new one OR fixes it and ships it back. If the watch in an inexpensive one, a dealer will sometimes just tell you to throw it in the trash and ship you one without receiving yours in return.

To replace a broken and un-repairable ETA movement you're looking at $140 to buy a new one .. I dont know where to get ETA clones. A21j movements are $30 or less to buy new.

Your local watch maker may or may not fix a replica. Initially he will be totally fooled by the high quality of modern replicas but once he opens it to fix it, it is as plain as day that there's the wrong movement inside. Be truthful up front and ask if he can just look at it for you. Tell him it's a real ETA inside, (if thats the truth) and that it would take genuine parts.

There are trusted Forum watch makers who exist all over the World and can fix your pieces.

If a watch is broken. the dealer will ask you to return it and he then replaces it with a new one OR fixes it and ships it back. If the watch in an inexpensive one, a dealer will sometimes just tell you to throw it in the trash and ship you one without receiving yours in return.

To replace a broken and un-repairable ETA movement you're looking at $140 to buy a new one .. I dont know where to get ETA clones. A21j movements are $30 or less to buy new.

Your local watch maker may or may not fix a replica. Initially he will be totally fooled by the high quality of modern replicas but once he opens it to fix it, it is as plain as day that there's the wrong movement inside. Be truthful up front and ask if he can just look at it for you. Tell him it's a real ETA inside, (if thats the truth) and that it would take genuine parts.

There are trusted Forum watch makers who exist all over the World and can fix your pieces.

So before I go ahead and make a purchase, it seems like the 21j is the better option? I wanted to know if I could install a 21j movement inside a broken Asian eta or Swiss eta clone? Because if I'm not mistaken, the 21j version is as good looking of a rep as the clone ones. I already have cheap feeling replicas so don't want another one of those.

How long should it take to get a rep? Going on a medical mission trip on the 18th for 3 months at least.

If you buy a A21j watch, you can never put a real swiss ETA or ETA clone into it. The hands and the dial are not interchangeable

If you buy a Swiss ETA or clone, it can be repaired by any watch repair guy. If you buy a A21j, you should really just replace the movement when it breaks.

Hello. I am Bishtmoris and doing my graduation and I save lots of money from my pocket money for just to buy replica watches. I am a big fan of replica watches. Please suggest me from where I can buy my first replica watch which suits my budget also.

replica watches

Hi Bishtmoris :rolleyes:

l_c63f304a2650a455b0be44bf5cda4e95.jpg

So apparently the 42mm PO has issues with the bracelet being very low quality and the clasp apparently feels cheap and breaks. The 45mm "Ultimate" version doesn't have this issue.

What now? Is this still true in the 5th gen? Because By-Tor's guide says the 5th gen PO 42mm is the same thing as the 4th gen.

Now I think I may have to go with the SMP bond, but does that have the same clasp and bracelet issues?

• 3 months later...