When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PO Parts from Cousins UK

OSRep

Hi guys

Ive done a search and looked at almost every franken PO thread with no luck (

I live in the UK and want to franken a 5th gen 42mm PO (so Cousins would be most convenient for me).

Need to get a gen: crown, tube, DW, bezel (assembly or insert)

But, I need a "case number"?????? What is the right case number for the 42mm PO / gen parts?

Any help is much appreciated. :good:

Regards

OS

Hey Storm and O!

Thanks alot guys. Actually what happened was the case number isn't listed on Cousins site, so you have to manually type it in and search for it............Did that and am having some luck now :D Just need to find the right parts now.

Once again thank you :D

ATB

OS

CousinsUK is such a pain in the neck when searching for parts, it used to be so much easier, they made a previous simple setup for finding parts into one of the most awkward searching systems I've ever seen.

TOTALLY agree! I cant find what im looking for, and if I think Ive found it I cant tell whether its the right part or not........... :bangin: But ordering a few small parts from Ofrei will just take too long :(

If anyone knows the Cousinsuk part code for the 42mm White on black PO dial I would be enormously grateful.

Regards

JES

It's X22568 for 42mm. I've emailed them a few times about how much of a nightmare the site is, they seems to be happy that the whole process is automated at the expense of customers nerves!

To search for more case parts for 42mm PO if needed go to Omega case parts search and type in 168.1651 into case number and

select all in the other field and press show price/availablity. (Of course the show price/availability only shows price...and not availablity....sigh!

OSrep did you get what you need since?

Edited by cougar1

The white/black dial 42mm is:

X22568

Crown is:

41284ST

.....shiiite heres a screen grab on what they have for 42mm PO case no 168.1651, anything else you need you'll have to email them the part no from the list above. Bear in mind they might not have listed parts in stock and may take a couple of weeks for them to be sent from the manufacturer.

post-9518-0-34207600-1304207891.jpg

Edited by cougar1

CousinsUK is such a pain in the neck when searching for parts, it used to be so much easier, they made a previous simple setup for finding parts into one of the most awkward searching systems I've ever seen.

I agree. Their new interface and search capability is horrible.

The white/black dial 42mm is:

X22568

Crown is:

41284ST

.....shiiite heres a screen grab on what they have for 42mm PO case no 168.1651, anything else you need you'll have to email them the part no from the list above. Bear in mind they might not have listed parts in stock and may take a couple of weeks for them to be sent from the manufacturer.

Huge thanks for this!

Regards

JES

Hey cougar! Youre a star mate :)

I had already called them and told them their search interface is a pain in the a$$. The lady told me how to search for the case etc etc.....so yeah Ive seen the parts list.

I need the crown / tube. Im guessing the tube is the "pendant case tube - X12870"?

If I have a gen crystal, do I need the gen crystal gasket too?

I had already called them and told them their search interface is a pain in the a$$. The lady told me how to search for the case etc etc.....so yeah Ive seen the parts list.

I need the crown / tube. Im guessing the tube is the "pendant case tube - X12870"?

No problem, hope you get sorted, I've seen a lot of people criticize their layout so hopefully they might get the message eventually. It just seems needlessly cryptic.

Yep the pendant case tube(X12870) is the crown tube (Omega part: 090 ST 1232). I had to look twice at their description of that aswell :)

Also yeah, I would pick up a gen crystal gasket just in case, you could possibly reuse the one from the rep but just to be on the safe side I'd pick one up....luckily it isn't too much of an outlay for a gen part.

You will need the gen crystal gasket as well, rep gasket in place and the crystal falls right through on the 5th gen 42mm PO.

Cheers

Thanks for all your help guys..........So this is what Ive ordered:

Crown, Omega 9 x Ø6.10, Depth 4.50 Stainless Steel Waterproof (42184ST)

Date Ring 3H White Figures On Black Background ( 2557.1 ), ETA 2802 (ETA280225571WB3) .

Glass Gasket, Omega 298ZW2981 (X24029)

Pendant Case Tube, Omega 090ST1232 (X12870)

Bezel Spring, Omega 085ST0053 (X12749)

Bezel, Black, Omega 082SU1702 (X21197)

Pusher, Stainless Steel, Omega 086ST0115

Hopefully they are the right parts! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Good luck with the build OSRep! I love my franken, I am sure you will too!

po5.jpg

Simply gorgeous my friend. "building" a PO is one thing Ive always wanted to do ever since I started buying reps :) I just love the Planet Ocean......

A bit worried about the case tube now :( Its the first ive heard of it not fitting! A decent modder should have the proper tools / epoxy right?