When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AR service

Anyone interested in having their watch crystals A/R'd? :clapping: I am now ready to start my first "run". For details and photos please click here to see my original post: AR Service in the UK/EU

I am able to remove/replace crystals in watch cases that do not have an issue with bezel/rider tabs (eg Breitlings!) but movements should be removed.

Please send me a PM or email me at: arcoatingsuk@gmail.com for full details.

Cheers ! :drinks:

Here are a couple of shots of my 007 LE SMP with double AR vs my gen SMP Co-Ax:

1002915s.jpg

1002916g.jpg

Wow looks great! How is the AR hue/colour at various angles, is it a blue/purple? :)

Have you tested the scratch resistance? ;)

Hi Mickey

It's early days at the mo and I haven't deliberately tried to scratch the coating. Having said that, it seems fairly robust against general day to day bumps and knocks. The hue is more in the reddy/purple spectrum but it looks very good with a HUGE reduction in reflection from a standard, non coated crystal.

I'm waiting for another crystal to come back for my SMP Chrono and as soon as it gets here, I'll get some photos out. B)

Very nice, any chance of a pic showing direct sunlight reflecting off the crystal, like the first AR'less pic? B)

Here you go Mickey, please excuse the quality of the shot, I'm not a very good photographer and I only have a Kodak compact, however, with one of our (very) rare hot sunny days in the UK, today, I took this out in the garden, in full sun 8):

1003034.jpg