When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone seen this already: Montbrillant 01 Nice!

wimpie007

Look at the left side of that case... Finally, Breitling are starting to understand that unique Millesimation numbers and 'Limited Editions' move pieces... :) It's just a 7753 Navi with a Montbrillant dial, it's not really a new technical achievement. The Hour/Min/Sec/Day/Date/Month/24hr/3 register Chrono 7751 is an insanely more awesome movement... Nice finish on this movement though...I suppose there's not really much to improve on perfection... :o)

Look at the left side of that case... Finally, Breitling are starting to understand that unique Millesimation numbers and 'Limited Editions' move pieces... :) It's just a 7753 Navi with a Montbrillant dial, it's not really a new technical achievement. The Hour/Min/Sec/Day/Date/Month/24hr/3 register Chrono 7751 is an insanely more awesome movement... Nice finish on this movement though...I suppose there's not really much to improve on perfection... :o)

This is Breitlings B01 movement, not a 7753. Breitling has all kinds of LE models out now using this movement. I wish they would get on with using this movement for which is was developed for. They just released the B04 which is a modified B01 movement with GMT function.

I do really like this piece, but Breitling is just now doing what they did with the DLC...drop it in a already produced model and call it a LE.