When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

wm9 black Sub 16610

conteo

It can happen. Just keep an eye out on the sales section. From time to time they are being offered by members.

If you really run cold turkey you can opt for the TW best BK is currently offering its the best you can get without being patient (though BK is a busy man).

Good luck!

Edited by slickdick

Hey guys, i’ve been looking since a little while for a wm9 black Sub 16610 v3,

dream would ba a Z serial ...

Does anyone have or know someone who sells one ?

Already asked BK...

Thanks for your help

Conteo

You gotta really watch the sales section here. Expect to pay up to $700 + depending on the gen parts seen here for $1100+ and pay full price as soon as you see it; otherwise someone else will and it will be gone. The new gen SS Subs are going for $8K now - so $800 for an almost perfect rep is a fraction...

I have one I'll be posting for sale pretty soon. Probably this week end if I have time. It is from BK, it is a WM9 V3 z serial and it comes with a perfect period correct (flat four) gen insert! No scratches no nothing on the insert. So don't dispair!

Anyhow, when I post it, I'll also post something on the forum to let everyone know! :drinks:

I have one I'll be posting for sale pretty soon. Probably this week end if I have time. It is from BK, it is a WM9 V3 z serial and it comes with a perfect period correct (flat four) gen insert! No scratches no nothing on the insert. So don't dispair!

Anyhow, when I post it, I'll also post something on the forum to let everyone know! :drinks:

This is gonna be feasting frenzy! Why don't you just sell it to me and save yourself the stress.

:pimp:

Too bad u can't put it up for auction. I'd like to see that.