When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rwi

sashwatch

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard some barnyard animal went berzerk over there and ate all the wires in the server!!!!!!!

Seriously, talked to Tim, everything's "OK", sorta, nobody blew him up or anything. Just kinda stopped. As usual, he's working his butt off trying to get back on-line. Might have to do a full back-up, though, which will take a little time.

In the meantime, just hang out and be nice to our hosts. I'll update if I hear anything new.

I heard some barnyard animal went berzerk over there and ate all the wires in the server!!!!!!!

Seriously, talked to Tim, everything's "OK", sorta, nobody blew him up or anything. Just kinda stopped. As usual, he's working his butt off trying to get back on-line. Might have to do a full back-up, though, which will take a little time.

In the meantime, just hang out and be nice to our hosts. I'll update if I hear anything new.

:( Thanks for the update oh mighty Goatmeister :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I wonder if the outtage has anything to do with the site getting attention from the ad on eBay that was selling Panerai hats......Hmmmm????

That's the first thing I thought of as well. :bangin:

Like the unoffical endorsement from the darkside will get him an extra 1.50 for the hat! LOL

Anyways, glad to hear it's nothing serious. Plus I got to do some good reading here on RWG!

Thanks G O A T for the update! The Daylight folks here are quite courteous.

No problem, guys. There were some software upgrades going in to enhance the board (avatar controls and such) and, well, you know how THAT goes sometimes (just stick the disk in there and push the "install" button", everything will be fine)........YA, SURE!!!!! I believe tnik was working on it. If nothing else, Tim says he'll just load the backup.

Hey, look at it this way.....we're just camping out for a while! I'm glad to see that we're all posting in this thread.....don't wanna clog up our gratious host's board.

Heeyy I just realised (as stated above) your site went down on friday the 13th!

Now you gotta admit that's kinda fitting for a site called the Darkside :D

Ken ;)

HOLY CRAP! Good catch. Do we need an exorcist or voodoo doll or something? Would ANY member on either board skilled in black magic please throw some newt-eye or wolfs-bain around, we need some positive mojo. Just as long as it doesn't involve any goat-sacraficing!!!!! :o

You guys can always kill a half our by listening to the REPLICAST

Listen here (Control click to DOWNLOAD)

http://www.switchpod.com/users/andreww/REP...T_Episode_1.mp3

To subscribe in itunes

Under "Advanced" in the menubar select "Subscribe to Podcast".

Paste this into the box

feed://www.switchpod.com/users/andreww/feed.xml

Let me know what you think!

132177-18940.png

Episode 1 is a "Guide for Newbies" featuring buying tips, tracking hints as well as new watch reviews!