When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

FERRARI-PANERAI

panerailord

My opinion is that 1-2 chronos are beautiful watches... The others not so good but still not ugly.

Paneristi say they are ugly but at the same time they try to unscrew the black seal crown with pliers... :doh:

Edited by veni12

what do you think about a replica about this watch

Hideous proof that Palbundi have completely lost any hint of vision they might have had.

Total rubbish. Cheap knock-off Tag Howler piece of crap. Just when I finally started to come round to the vintage Pals, they come and sit me right back down with this escrescence of lard. No wonder they don't put their name on the watch.

Ferarri left $20 on the bedside table after a transaction like this, leaving Palbundi crying in the bathroom, feeling violated and cheap.

Absolutely awful. Exactly what I expected when I heard of the Ferrari/Panerai tie-up.

The appearance of the Ferrari watches is strongly influenced by the aesthetic lines of the cars, in a continuous cross-reference between the watch and the details of the engine and bodywork.

What BS!! The Girard-Perregaux produced range was classy and individual. These look like indistinguished, parts-bin specials. The pushers are clearly designed to appeal to those people who really wanted a "Ferrari Daytona".

Edited by r11co

@veni...tnx for the pic...i put it also as my wallpaper...but it is not sharp as the pic in the smaller resolution...how can i do that is sharper?

At your display properties, change the colour of the backround to BLACK and instead of POSITION center instead of stretch :thumbsupsmileyanim:

just stole some pics from anoter forum...

and some info about prices...

it says :

"A gold model will run 18,000 Euros and Special Edition in red gold will run

21,900 Euros.

They will be sold through the usual Panerai distribution and some Ferrari stores but not

at Ferrari dealers.

Ferrari has a number of retail stores around the world

The philosophy of design was not to badge existing Panerai designs so you will

note no crown guards, 45mm case and soldered lugs..

That’s all for today. Got another function to run to. "

then it says :

"the Solo Tempo @ 4,400 Euros, GMT@4,800, Chrono @ 5600 Euros & Rattrapante

@9,200 Euros. "

here are some pics...

My personal horological pet peeve--car watches. Airbrushed NASCAR t-shirts for hedge fund managers. "Oh, and look how the dial alludes to the XP 845v's instrument panel!" :yucky: And look how the crown alludes to the length of your penis...

I like that watch, and especially the yellow dial, but unless they misspell Ferrari Y-U-G-O on the rep I ain't uying it.