When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rate my 116610 Sub

rshetler

Hahaha sorry I guess that's pretentious and retarded. "lifetime" is one word sir and the "too" you want that means also has two o's. Though I suppose if you folks had even marginal intelligence you wouldn't have spit in my face when I was trying to share something with a community dedicated to sucking the proverbial peepee's of the likes of Josh etc.

Guest zeleni kukuruz

My english is not the best this i know. Main thing is that you can read and understand it :) Hehehe and you did.

I will keep it short, see my hand "Bye bye"

Edited by Zeleni Kukuruz

Hahaha sorry I guess that's pretentious and retarded. "lifetime" is one word sir and the "too" you want that means also has two o's. Though I suppose if you folks had even marginal intelligence you wouldn't have spit in my face when I was trying to share something with a community dedicated to sucking the proverbial peepee's of the likes of Josh etc.

Funny. If you had even marginal intelligence you would realize that you got RIPPED OFF and people on here tried to help you before it happened and now that it has happened, no one cares to hear your attempts to validate why you ignored the advice in the first place or how you got a super nice rep. The fact is you ignored people who have been in this world for years and disregarded the sellers that sell a quality product for a reasonable, fair amount of money.

Enjoy your watch but every time you check the time just remember, you've got a watch worth $100 on your wrist that you spent $900 for... :black_eye:

Actually lifetime, life time and life-time are all correct. You were right about the too. Although, what is two "o's"? Where's (did you see what I did there?) the ownership in that? O is what exactly? Again... Peepee's? You mean peepees right? Or did you mean peepees'?

Enjoy your watch man. It looks [censored] fabulous.

• 2 weeks later...