When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My head is gonna explode. Wife says I have to sell one hobby to fund my new one.

kdspiv

After seeing her with the weapon: KEEP HER

Just don't tell her everything. Women can't handle the truth

Words with more truth were never spoken, Donerix!

Here is one more for ya.

124eb.jpg

Dude... no rep compares to a vintage McIntosh.

Keep the wife happy. Save up some money and buy reps on the side. Women rarely notice you have a different watch on and usually think they are new anyways, even though you've had it for 2 years.

Nope, no good. She notices EVERYTHING! The worst thing is that it isnt a matter of saving up. She just wants me to thin out what I already have! Too many toys.

But on the brightside, she decided she loves loves loves Panerai. So maybe some headway is being made. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Damn... she likes guns AND has rug burns on her knees.... :thumbsupsmileyanim: What more could I guy want...

Anyway, you have too many speakers, sell some and buy some nice watches, just take your time... :victory:

Ahhh, now I get it. You need a new watch, to better manage your time with all of your present hobbies (which look great!) :whistling:

You might want to give up on guns first, before your lady learns how to really 'point and shoot' that thing with the big sight on top :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Great thread...............

sounds like a keeper

does she have a sister ? :D

Yup! Four of them. All between the ages of 33 to 24 and every single one of them is hot (if you like Cuban women that is)!

I got an interesting offer for trade on the MX.

Does any one have a suggestion or reccomendation for a company I should use to possibly ship to Europe? I think it merits at least checking into the logistics of the trade.

Yup! Four of them. All between the ages of 33 to 24 and every single one of them is hot (if you like Cuban women that is)!

Great!! Any single ones?

If so, ask if they fancy a holiday in Thailand :thumbsupsmileyanim: