When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Would like to get a Planet Ocean Ultimate but from who

kenghk

The spacing of the subdials on Andrew's version is off to me and Angus sells a couple different versions?.....I'm completely overwhelmed. I want a Orange on SS 45.5 and the best one I can get. Anyone feel like sharing their opinion on which one is the best, most current and more reliable? Thanks in advance.

The spacing of the subdials on Andrew's version is off to me and Angus sells a couple different versions?.....I'm completely overwhelmed. I want a Orange on SS 45.5 and the best one I can get. Anyone feel like sharing their opinion on which one is the best, most current and more reliable? Thanks in advance.

I just bought one from Mary and as soon as I get the QC pictures I will upload them here and you can take a look :-) So in a few days have a look at the Omega forum :-)

I just bought one from Mary and as soon as I get the QC pictures I will upload them here and you can take a look :-) So in a few days have a look at the Omega forum :-)

Sweet. I've had my eye on Mary's PO for a while now. Looking forward to the QC pics!

Sweet. I've had my eye on Mary's PO for a while now. Looking forward to the QC pics!

Hi guys.

I just received the QC pics but I think Mary misunderstood me and sent me a UPO with black omega logo, but I was looking for one with a lighter/silver omega logo. I can still post the pictures if you want?

yeah pics!

Here are the pics. I spoke to Mary and she told me the logo is in fact not black, it is just light reflecting because she's in the dark. She'll send me new photos in 10hrs when its noon time. What do you guys think? I don't doubt Mary at all and she's been extremely helpful and I really recommend her. What are your opinions otherwise on the watch?

Thanks guys

post-37030-0-67115000-1307646117.jpg

post-37030-0-85202600-1307646124.jpg

post-37030-0-42877600-1307646132.jpg

post-37030-0-20015700-1307646173.jpg

post-37030-0-90206300-1307646180.jpg

post-37030-0-80930600-1307646189.jpg

post-37030-0-08004400-1307646193.jpg

Looks like the Omega logo is probably silver, I just think it is the angle and reflection that makes it look black. When you look at the minute/hour hands, they also look black in some of the pictures and silver in others. This leads me to believe the logo is silver.

looks good! but you should ask for another angle shot, without the blackening effect....because normally it appears only in one angle like that...and not three in a row.....?

Here are some pictures in daylight. Obviously this is what I am looking for :-) Other opinions about the watch, everything else seems fine?

Thank you guys for your comments :-)

post-37030-0-45463100-1307690105.jpg

post-37030-0-53421600-1307690113.jpg

For 208? I was on the site and it was much more than that.. I think $288?

I have a dozen watches on my list and my wife is on to me...

Then I think you were looking a 7750 movements. The watch I ordered is not on the website, I emailed her and asked for specifically that watch instead.

However, as I recall it the same watch but with black bezel is at the website for the similar price. I'll try to find it and I'll send you the link. But still, contacting Mary is probably the best :-)

Then I think you were looking a 7750 movements. The watch I ordered is not on the website, I emailed her and asked for specifically that watch instead.

However, as I recall it the same watch but with black bezel is at the website for the similar price. I'll try to find it and I'll send you the link. But still, contacting Mary is probably the best :-)

the one on timeshops.net looks very similar as well..

Has anyone here bought from Toro before?

Unless you're located in spain.. Don't bother buying from toro.. You will Get your watch.. but in my case, it took him nearly 5 or 6 months. I'm a member of his spanish forum.. and there were over 120 people that had orders pending back in end of 2010. He's a great guy.. and has Honest intentions, but he sufferes from horrible communication skils and can be known to get angry quickly. He's not great at managing his business.. (at least on the customer side of things).

Pay a few dollars more and buy from someone else in my opinon. If you're gonna spend 200 bucks... why not spend 20 or 30 more.

Hi there, I'm new here, how do I learn more about Mary? Does she have a site, and if so, can someone post the link?

Mary is one of the smallest Dealers and can be thought of more like a custom shopper. If you send her photos and a description of what you want, she will go out into the watch bazaar areas of the City to search for something to fill your order. She can also try and buy spare parts for you, directly from the rep factories.

There is a Watch International web site, but it's basically just a copy and paste of someone else's web site, and simply there to give her some small web presence.