When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Most beautiful Edox ever?

gran

032410_edox_1.jpg

Edox-WRC-Chronograph-caseback.png

Edox Chronorally Watch

List Price: $3,150

Key features: The case is made of 316L stainless steel and is 48 mm in diameter by 15.20 mm thick. The strap is rubber, with rally style tire treads down the band.

Powering the WRC Chronorally is an Edox 36, based on Soprod Calibre 36 TwinMotion mecatronic movement, quartz, 12 jewels, 36 mm diameter

Complications: Chronograph, countdown, stage timing, accumulated stage timing, replay

The watch is operated with three pushers, and one crown. The red pusher, at 2 o'clock, starts and stops the different timing functions. The polished pusher at 4 o'clock, is for resetting the timers. The crown is used to set the time. And the big pusher, at 9 o'clock, switches between the different rally timer modes - Time, Race, Replay, T. time, Ctdown, and Chrono.

The ability to switch between different race timing modes is definitely rare. This particular version is made for rally racing, but it would definitely be cool to see this type of selector function on chronographs for other sports as well.

Best thing with this QUARTZ is that it has no normal second hand so no worries :thumbsupsmileyanim:

my fave edox is the limited edition moonphase one......can't remember where i saw it though....exorbitantly priced

This one?

wpsuper_le_1884_lores.jpg

For the occasion of this anniversary, Edox decided to pay tribute to a legendary movement, the Venus 203, one of the most renowned in the history of watchmaking, which was conceived and designed at the beginning of the 1950s in the Venus SA workshops at Moutier in Switzerland. Over and above its style and functions, it epitomises perfection, that treasured pinnacle of the watchmaker’s art.

wpsuper_le_1884_backcase.jpg

Price: $12,384.00

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest zeleni kukuruz

Yes both watches looks realy great!

But i cant understand way they do watches over 44mm? Comon 48mm now thats a big mother screwer, and realy dosent it look silly on the wrist if you have a normal wrist?

Cool watches for sure but for me anything over 44mm is too big!!!

• 1 month later...