When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ploprof arrived today...

projectologist

That is one crazy looking but still ruggedly handsome (Hard core exterior with sexy atributes, a kind of lumber jack appeal) watch :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Amazing!

That just shot to the top of my list!

Where did you get that bracelet from? I love that.

I just spoke with the first owner and he got the mesh on eBay. Couldn't remember the seller's name but they sell for $60 and this is the 24/22 version. He said the seller lists them in several sizes. The quality is way better he added than the ones you can find for $25. He spent some time polishing the outer surface as they come with a satin finish.

Here is the mesh I picked up for my Plo.

If you email the seller, he will give you a discount if you do a deal off eBay and if your a member of some watch forums (WUS, TZ, etc.)

http://cgi.ebay.com/24mm-SHARK-MESH-BRACELET-fits-OMEGA-CITIZEN-300m-diver-/120596060740?_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D4%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D575605368050671245#ht_5545wt_1092

Here is the mesh I picked up for my Plo.

If you email the seller, he will give you a discount if you do a deal off eBay and if your a member of some watch forums (WUS, TZ, etc.)

http://cgi.ebay.com/...#ht_5545wt_1092

Cool... that's got to be the same seller. Once you polish the links on the outside per gen, you have one very nice combo.

Cool watch....I've had my eye on these for a while. So the watch & clasp came from the same source & bracelet from eBay correct?... Can you PM who the watch came from, unless you're not breaking any rules by posting it straight on here. I've been thinking of using Josh...[•.•]

Cool watch....I've had my eye on these for a while. So the watch & clasp came from the same source & bracelet from eBay correct?... Can you PM who the watch came from, unless you're not breaking any rules by posting it straight on here. I've been thinking of using Josh...[•.•]

The member I bought it from originally bought it from Josh. Bracelet from the eBay seller mentioned in this thread, just need to polish the outside links (which are the same size and shape as OEM).

Mine (pic in my post above) came from there...I'm well satisfied with it....

Edited by frankt