When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New 292 K Ceramic Pics

Wolf

Just arrived this morning and slapped on a Strap-Works Alligator. I am not usually a fan of black on black but it looks amazing in person, the pics don't do it justice. I am dissapointed the watch came with a scratch (left side) that I did not see in QC pics, but I am willing to live with it. I have the 26k and this is definitely different than the pvd. The pvd caseback really looks dramatically different than the ceramic case in person. The watch is very light and will be a nice addition to the collection. The last pic is the rest of my Pamily.

post-338-0-58724700-1308180353.jpg

post-338-0-52181700-1308180508.jpg

post-338-0-52858500-1308180518.jpg

post-338-0-21223500-1308180528.jpg

post-338-0-09349600-1308180547.jpg

post-338-0-89632200-1308180706.jpg

post-338-0-75693400-1308180734.jpg

Great pics, thanks for sharing, mine should be here soon too! How's the AR and sapphire quality? :)

Out of interest, with my old ceramic case IWC Top Gun, I could remove light scratches with an pencil eraser or abrasive rubber re-finishing block ;)

The Eraser worked pretty well! Thanks!

Overall very good rep :thumbsupsmileyanim: , what I don`t like:

-Sapphire sits too low. I don`t care but some picky owner will change it probably

-Text font is too thin, I don`t care about it also, I even like that thin text better ( luckily text font is not pure withe, slightly cream, that is good)

-Lume is not C1( more like a C3), it is slightly yellow/greenish on daylight. Has to be white c1 as gen has( needs to be relumed, easy fix). Thought this rep lume in dark is superb.

-H factory hand set paint seems to be like hands are coated with matte "paint powder" , very dark and "satin" like black coating, gen does not have this IMHO. They are nice in real life but not gen like. Hands lume is matching with dial, so also not C1, not correct. New hand set with C1- easy fix

-CP is as usualluy bad. CP has to be flattened polished but on rep it is no good at all. Strange, I am the only one who is always complaining about rep PAM CP, but it IS for me VERY DISTURBING. Easy fix also , need new CP.

Interesting that most of you folks don`t care about CP what is very well and always visible... B)

So out of box it is not perfect( gen like) but very well in terms of quality done watch.

I don`t say anything about case, even if something is not correct we can not do anything- with ceramic is not possible to do anything. Rest- sapphire quality(visibility), case overall quality, even strap and buckle quality is very good. Ok, rep strap is not very soft but it is not very bad also.

Well done. It needs some mods if buyer is picky, for noob it is perfect out of box watch. ;)

Sorry about bad pictures, but lume in daylight will look like this not whit.

And CP...crap.

orig_25223887_qyyS.jpg

and gen , picture from internet:

orig_25223897_swuR.jpg

Edited by sul

I agree with all the points you made, especially on the lume. To me it's too green when not lit up, compared to my gen 111, it is an easy tell. Also, thee is something about the dial that is just not right, not bad, but not like gen. Overall though, for just over 200 bucks, it's a great buy.