When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Why bring attention to the quality of rep Omegas on a gen forum?

cougar1

Is this guy around?

hxxp://forums.watchuseek.com/f441/fake-po-42mm-looks-very-real-554007.html

He obviously knows what he is looking at, and is most probably a member of the rep community. I'm all for stamping out reps being sold as gen, but that's a different issue, this is starting a thread to bring attention to a rep out of nowhere. What's the motive here I'm curious?

1. Truely trying to educate the gen community about the tells of reps?

2. Attention seeking! ?

3. Trying to drum up business for the dealers ?

I'm going with No.2

Maybe he simply thinks that the genuine PO is not a watch he thinks is worth buying anymore given the quality of the new replicas.....maybe he simply wants to tease the gen PO owners...funny with that guy that wants to see the movement :bangin:

Lol, it's ok we're in the clear! He's another clueless gen owner who happened to come across the pics on e-vil-bay, so panic over

It just was interesting to see his first post, before he revealed where he came across the pics, I though he might have had different intentions. He posted a good example and afaik the pics are QC pics rotated and cropped so I wasn't too sure what he was upto!