When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A humble return

Hi guys it's me Rob from Texas.....finding my way back to the board after ..well damn near going broke, frigging housing market, so by-by Gens....hello Reps again....and damn glad to know where to hang and buy. Drop me a line of u remember ole Rob from Texas.

Rob

Edited by txrob779

Welcome back bro.

Glad to be back, glad to see the board is still up....I just bought a PAM M111....my first PAM but looking forward to it. w/o sounding pompus I have owned a gen Day/Date, Sub 16610, Omega 45mm Orange PO and another Omega I cant recall the model so....i have see a few men latley wearing Panerai's...so I bought one. Can't wait

Rob

Glad to be back, glad to see the board is still up....I just bought a PAM M111....my first PAM but looking forward to it. w/o sounding pompus I have owned a gen Day/Date, Sub 16610, Omega 45mm Orange PO and another Omega I cant recall the model so a Tag SEL....i have see a few men latley wearing Panerai's...so I bought one. Can't wait

Rob

Glad to be back, glad to see the board is still up....I just bought a PAM M111....my first PAM but looking forward to it. w/o sounding pompus I have owned a gen Day/Date, Sub 16610, Omega 45mm Orange PO and another Omega I cant recall the model so....i have see a few men latley wearing Panerai's...so I bought one. Can't wait

Rob

You won't be disappointed the 111M looks amazing

I agree....I pretty much used to be a Rolex or Omega guy....seemed the Brits. French and Hollywood was into PAMS. but after seeing few in the flesh I was like "dayum"....so I got an inside tip (dont ask me) and bought one. I and very impressed with what I see...Not to forget the Spanish.....Si? Entiendo de Espanol, Hablame dispacio....

Rob

Edited by txrob779

Hi guys it's me Rob from Texas.....finding my way back to the board after ..well damn near going broke, frigging housing market, so by-by Gens....hello Reps again....and damn glad to know where to hang and buy. Drop me a line of u remember ole Rob from Texas.

Rob

Well with that many posts in the last 4 years,who could forget ya....quality over quantity of course...;)

Welcome back to the forums Rob,just kidding around.

Dave.

LOL I had to get a new log in name but in the day I ha about 4500 posts....really ...not that it matters but I had a hell of a time getting back on the board, not sure why but lost all my old data....oh well

Lost my VIP status too dang it.

Rob

LOL...yeah I've been very quiet for about a year. I've got some new stuff coming out this Summer though. I am redoing my workshop right now.....and building a new website. I'm not gone, not retired, just took a break! How the hell have you been Dave?

Rob.. did you have the same username back in 2007??

The problem with the posts being gone is a general one. There was a server fire about 7 or 8 months back.. Lots of posts were lost and some system glitches appeared as a result. I can't access alot of my original posts from when I joined.. although my post account is correct.