When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

QC Pics of Skyland Avenger Blacksteel V2. Comments?

bolido2000

thanks for the feedback! To be honest I don't know how much it would bother me to know one of the lume dot is off in real life. I know some people say that lume dots being off are not really noticeable unless you really look for them. I'll ask for the bezel position at 12 :)

Seeing as how the rest of the lume dots are quite acceptable.. I'd be reluctant to ask for another sample.. Unlike a lot of the normal V2 and (especially)V3 skylands, the blacksteel version tends to have more misaligned lume dots (at least in my opinion). If you only have one lume dot slightly off.. I'd live with it. I have about 3 dots, but honestly barely notice them unless I'm really looking.

If you eventually plan on getting a relume.. the dots can be adjusted perfectly anyways ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest mikemcnair

I have this, and love it!! My boss has the same one, but I modified the lume on mine, and LOVE IT. Take a peek....

51a12ace.jpg

You can see the stock VS mine ;)

d35d5c69.jpg

bad3708c.jpg

a7c6dfb0.jpg

5727a495.jpg

b68a90e6.jpg

Can even see it in daylight :)

83c4e235.jpg

I say go for it, and relume it, and wear it in good health! It's a beautiful watch. Only think I had to do was get a strap made for it, which is this.... The rubber is ok, but I want leather with deployant, so ACH Straps made this for me

f79ce91c.jpg

Good luck, and enjoy it often!!!