When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Now that Josh has announced the 187 coming in 1 week ...

Jkay

Way too yellow lume.

The H factory watches are too green and too yellow respectively on the lume. Sure it is better than previously offerings but I wore my gen yesterday and switched back to a 26k. It is painfully noticeably.

I just do not get it. Over 5 years and they still cannot get color right.

Way too yellow lume.

The H factory watches are too green and too yellow respectively on the lume. Sure it is better than previously offerings but I wore my gen yesterday and switched back to a 26k. It is painfully noticeably.

I agree, but I don't think its that horribly noticeable. I put my gen 111K up next to the rep 26k and I can see the difference but the 26k (and my new 292) only seems like a tiny bit greener. And if you are outside in the sun, you cannot tell the difference. I'd rather have great lume with the color slightly off than bad lume.

+1 on the variations of lume...

Personally the only one I have had in my hand that I rate above the rest is the 288...

Given its always worth getting any new movement serviced and I always would its no bigger effort to get the lume redone and CP... given the CP shape can also be seen easily in certain light reflections..

As an aside... I was chatting with a guy I didnt know, who was wearing a latest version A7753 250 the other day..... I have to say the lume was a real give away when he held it out to show me, I think he knew I had spotted it as rep because he pulled it away sharply and tucked it under his jumper nonchalantly after that and stopped moving his arm about... ;) I reckon it was one of the second versions which had the poorer lume and silvered subdial hands...

Funnily enough the other thing that really caught my eye was the rep alligator strap.... the sandwich edging really seemed obvious compared to the turned edge of the gen...... First time I had seen one on somebody elses wrist...

and no I didnt call him out...

Way too yellow lume.

+1 :g: Why they don`t make lume color right?

I'll wait till someone sells this wi Zig or Vac mods

I'll wait till someone sells this wi Zig or Vac mods

Funny cause I was going to wait till you sold one..... :p