When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Noobfactory SSD V2 Noobfactory

Bato69

I have been searching for one for a short time now and finally someone said they had one for sale. But since I am new to this, here are the pic's and I let the experts decide. Any thoughts and help is welcomed before I spend money on something that isn't even close to what I am looking for.

rol1.jpg

rol3.jpg

rol02.jpg

rol5.jpg

rol4.jpg

Thanks for commenting.

I have been searching for one for a short time now and finally someone said they had one for sale. But since I am new to this, here are the pic's and I let the experts decide. Any thoughts and help is welcomed before I spend money on something that isn't even close to what I am looking for.

If you don't know what a SSD V2 should look like, why bother buying one?

Don't be too hard on the guy... Buts it crap don't bother. SSD V2 is not made anymore, best thing is keep eye on the sales section. But first do some homework via the search tool..

Cheers

P.

Simple, when it comes to SD's it seems that the SSD V2 is the most accurate representation OOB and the one most people modify. I just find the DSSD to bulky for me and I assure you I have spoken to BK/PD about it already and choose the alternate route of the SSD (if I ever find one). I def. wanted something different from my BK/PB Sub that I currently have.

For the rest of the guys thanks for your support and understanding.

• 1 month later...

Simple, when it comes to SD's it seems that the SSD V2 is the most accurate representation OOB and the one most people modify. I just find the DSSD to bulky for me and I assure you I have spoken to BK/PD about it already and choose the alternate route of the SSD (if I ever find one). I def. wanted something different from my BK/PB Sub that I currently have.

For the rest of the guys thanks for your support and understanding.

It wasn't meant to be offensive....just something to ask yourself.

If you can't tell a cheapie SD from a SSD V2 why do you want the expensive one then?

Just because "people" tell you it's more accurate?

It's like people willing to spend $1k on a WM9, but can't identify it from a $100 sub....

I think they just need to ask themselves if it's worth spending so much more?

Because in the end the watch is for you to admire...

Just my thoughts, sorry if I stepped on anyones toes :)