When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Vintage Insert - Wtf?!

docblackrock

CLICK HERE AND TELL ME YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE EMAILING THE SELLER AND TELLING HIM WHAT A JOKER HE IS....

[censored], you'd think at least he could throw in an acrylic pearl for that price :rolleyes::lol:

Sad thing is, I bet there's someone stupid and rich enough to pay this money when an identical generic can be had for 1/20th of the price.

After he sold you the bezel he´ll sell you the pearl. And after 750 for the bezel, what´s another 250 to make it complete?

...and if you wanted the 5513 that comes with the 'right' bezel :lol: ... he'll sell it to you for 10,000 quid (almost USD 20,000)...a real bargain... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

You guys do NOT want to know what I paid for the genuine insert I found for my 6536. At least it came with the pearl!

Hey, whatever you paid, I sure hope you didn't buy it off of THIS guy!

He used to hang out on the old RWG forum but I haven't seen him around for a while.

Boy, could I ever tell you some stories about Craaaaazysalesman and his red-hot, smokin' fax machine..... :-)

post-55-1161109397_thumb.jpg