When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

First Rolex

PAM_SWE

I have some Pams and one AP. But now it's time for a Rolex.

I really love the way they look with a NATO strap.

But which one should I go for?

http://www.1-pc8838.com/000rlsd00088-deep-dweller-asia-3135-p-8985.html

And buy a NATO strap from somewhere else or just go all in and buy the:

http://www.1-pc8838.com/rlsdph00088-hunter-deep-black-asian-3135-p-8062.html

at once.

Give me some feedback guys!

:D

Check out a 1665 SD with a nato strap, for me it is a great combo. I have one but sorry, no pics. Ugh.

Any clue about which's the best rep of it?

Sulan :), i just get the main page of joshuas site when i click on the links.

It's links to the SD Ultimate and the SD Pro Hunter Ultimate

Two very different watches as options there... Personally, I would say buy the watch on a bracelet, and then buy a NATO strap separately, that way, you still have the option of the bracelet if you ever want it :good:

Two very different watches as options there... Personally, I would say buy the watch on a bracelet, and then buy a NATO strap separately, that way, you still have the option of the bracelet if you ever want it :good:

What Teejay said. You can even swap the bracelet for a NATO on here plus cash depending on the bracelet you end up with.

E

These can't still my hunger for a DSSD with Nato :(

it will certainly be worth the wait. i just put my DSSD on a 22mm zulu nato this weekend and it barely left my wrist. the watch feels much more secure than when on the bracelet (personally i feel the DSSD feels completely out of balance and top heavy on the bracelet) -- it is a whole new watch on the nato.

wish i had it at work with me -- i'd take a snap of it for you. i'll try to remember to take a pic of it today when i get home ;)

all the best,

deltatahoe

Gah! I have orderd the NATO, and a extra NATO for my PAM 253 to wear while waiting.

But here comes the next problem - which DSSD should I order ?!

Please help me out here, I read somewhere else that the ultiamte 408$ was a waste - are there any better version etc?

:)

honestly i'm not sure i'm going to be much help on which DSSD. do a quick search and i'm guessing you'll find 10 threads discussing the different versions :lol:

however, i do seem to remember several folks really liking a non-cartel version that was a bit cheaper than the ultimate (you can click on this thread started by plaifender that has a bunch of discussion about it).

fwiw, mine is an ultimate with correct new bezel insert that i picked up second hand off the boards ;)

deltatahoe