When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bomb went of in the middle of Oslo,Norway

Dani

Dani,

I haven't really been active on these forums lately but my first thought was of you and other Norwegian members here.

I hope that you and your loved ones are safe and that your country can heal from this horrific tragedy.

Thanks bro, as far as I know no friends are serious hit by this or anyone in my family..

Really sad to see people scream Muslims are this and that in this thread, pleas keep to radical Muslims that is the problem not Muslims I know many good Muslims they dont want a world domination they dont want war, they are like us, if anything blame religion in all not single out one religion!!This is not the thread for personal hate..

Terror can come from all walks of life this tragedy in Norway shows JUST THAT..

I know people in Norway feels all the warm feelings from everyone in the world and I know I can speak for everyone when I say we are thankful..

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Extremisms of any kind that lead this kind of bombing and killings is worse than terrible :wounded1: not sure why some brings the muslims into this particular tragedy at Utoya and Oslo it seems the right wing terrorists are as deadly as can be and can singularly inflict enormous damage. It seems both the communists and the ultra right wing have both been behind the worst acts and worst systems (Communism in Eastern Europe and fascism in Germany, Italy and Spain) we have seen in Europe, the extreme Muslims seem to have made far less damage in Europe so far. Lets hope we can avoid more of these terrorist acts by violent "idealist" and madmen...but I am not sure how.

mussolini-ggbain.jpg