When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My new gen and how my gamble paid off... Planet Ocean 42mm

AsiadeCuba

ok guys. so i took this gamble on timezone. this guy had no posts or feedback. he told me he had pnaet ocean for 2200 usd. I've been contemplating getting franken but the cost is too great. especiall when you factor in a gen bracelet. the rep bracelet didn't cut it for me. so i looked on timezone and other gen forums. A used one goes for about 2300. give or take a a hundred bucks. Well, this guy had one new for 2200. this is a great deal. since used ones go for that price. I told him that i wanted his personal info but he hestitated. He said he didnt want the watch to be traced back to him. So I told him that the only way i would do this deal is that if his personal info check out. So he gave in. To add person protection, i told him to send me an invoice. He agreed. So that added some comfort. To top things off and make things even more convenient for me, i told him id pay 1k now and then 1k after i recieve the watch. After much anticipation, it arrived. what do yo u guys think?

utf-8BSU1HMDAyMDktMjAxMTA3MTYtMDAyMi5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAyMTQtMjAxMTA3MTYtMDAyNC5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAyMTEtMjAxMTA3MTYtMDAyMy5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAyMTUtMjAxMTA3MTYtMDAyNC5qcGc.jpg

the thing is just stunning! the recent hikes in prices of gen made me get this. looks gen to me and even the feel is diferent.

100% stolen.

That story smacks of a stolen watch. I bet if you checked on a stolen high-end watches database, assuming this was registered on it, that it would come up.

Something really fishy, but it definitely looks gen to me. I suppose you got a good deal :)

Edited by subbiesrock

He didn't want the watch tracing back to him?

You accept yourself that $2200 is almost too good to be true for a new PO?

Hope you enjoy wearing a stolen watch, I hope someone didn't get hurt when they burgled or robbed the watch off the rightful owner. there's getting a good deal and there's handling stolen goods and one of them is a criminal offence. Can't believe you think it's appropriate to boast about your gamble and how it paid off!! Tssk tssk Shame on you.

definitely stolen goods, what other reason someone would have to sell a watch worth $2,900 for $2,200 and not wanting the watch traced back to him?

I'd also assume his personal info is stolen too.

The other possibility is this could be the franken you deemed too expensive to build. Either way very shady deal you have there, enjoy.

Hey Sempire seems you're a thief too!!! That's my avatar from repgeek!! How very dare you straight copy and paste it!

I can't even tell you how many years I've been using this.. but it's sure longer than repgeek has been around.. I'm glad that you've managed to find the internet though..