When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looking for a Replica Rolex

Theme

Hello there! I am new here, and I created this account just for this post. I am looking to buy a new replica Rolex watch, since I cannot afford a genuine one. These are a few I am looking at:

Rolex Submariners. (Sorry I cant include links yet).

I am looking at these watches. I was wondering if anyone familiar with watch works could help me out. I am looking for something in the price ranges of 50$-100$ for the replica. I would love some suggestions and what not.

-Where can I buy them online? (I dont really trust google)

Thank you, I really appreciate it. This is from a noobie. I have always been a fan of watches and lately, I decided to start collecting starting from replica's since Im not up there yet for genuine.

-Thank you!

-Theme

Who has the best sub? :black_eye:

Just go to the trusted dealers section called watches, clothing & accessories section

I have looked through that section, but all I can find are watches that are over $200. I was hoping for something along the lines of $100 :[ I dont think I can find a good one for that much, can I?

Just get a 21J sub. Personally id spend the extra for atleast an asian clone of the 2824 movement since those cases have sapphire crystals and a smoother beating seconds hand

Thanks for the suggestion. Can you link me to a site? Im looking to buy it if its around $100, because thats about all I can spare at the moment.I'll look for it. I'll also check on the Asian clone too. Fast reply's man thanks :D!!

Edited by Theme

Hey I am looking on Amazon right now, and I typed in "Rolex 21J Sub" and a list of Invicta watches came up that look just like Rolex Submarines except the brand is Invicta.

*Since I've got less than 5 posts, I cant post links at the moment.

"Invicta Men's 8926OB Pro Diver Collection Coin-Edge Automatic Watch"

This is around $100. Looks just like a Rolex Submarine too. Sorry if these questions seem noobish, I am new to this scene. Hope to learn more from you guys and this forums =]

I need to do more research on this. Im currently looking at Invicta watches since those are very reasonable prices. Currently, I am looking at

"Invicta Men's 8928OB Pro Diver Two-Tone Automatic Watch" for $85

"Invicta Men's 1206 II Collection Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch" for $75

Which is the better watch? At this point, I am leaning towards the 1206 II Collection more, simply because it seems to be of higher quality and its mostly black, the color I am looking for. Care to make some suggestions? I am open to any suggestions one might have.

Thanks in advance guys! Asimplefarmer, thanks for the quick replies and informative info so far.

Edit: Also, I'd like to ask a few basic simple questions:

Whats the difference between a Swiss and a Japanese replica? The Miyota movement and the ETA movement? I've done a little bit of reading on the subject, but cant really get the full coverage of it. Thanks.

Edited by Theme

If you're looking for something in that price range, I would highly recommend this dealer as a source :good:

Edit: Also, I'd like to ask a few basic simple questions:

Whats the difference between a Swiss and a Japanese replica? The Miyota movement and the ETA movement? I've done a little bit of reading on the subject, but cant really get the full coverage of it. Thanks.

Essentially, it's just different types of movement. They both do the same thing, tell the time, it's just that the 'Swiss' movement (not actually made in Switzerland, just a term applied to refer to the type/model of movement) 'ticks' more times in a second than an Asian movement (meaning the second hand sweeps more smoothly) Personally, I've always been happy with the performance of the asian movements in watches I've purchased :)

Ok, since no one else will do it, and this guy needs help ...

A trusted dealer on another Forum, not this one, hugely undercuts all the dealers on this board when it comes to NoobFactory watches. He claims to be a NoobFactory wholesale dealer, and has well over a year of recorded sales at these prices to many many happy people on the other replica forum.

Asia 21j = $48 ...

ETA Clone = $108 ..

Real ETA = $170

So just go over HERE and get one, already. link to RWI thread .. you will need a membership there as well

Ok, since no one else will do it, and this guy needs help ...

A trusted dealer on another Forum, not this one, hugely undercuts all the dealers on this board when it comes to NoobFactory watches. He claims to be a NoobFactory wholesale dealer, and has well over a year of recorded sales at these prices to many many happy people on the other replica forum.

Asia 21j = $48 ...

ETA Clone = $108 ..

Real ETA = $170

So just go over HERE and get one, already. link to RWI thread .. you will need a membership there as well

Get in touch with Narikaa in the dealers area he has quality reps with 21j movements at good prices

Thanks a lot mates. I will definitely check the other forums out. I always liked the Rolex Brand, but the pricing has always been too high. Replicas would be great... but I need to make sure the are worth the money. I need to know the spec's.

Damn, I was just reading RWI's GUIDE and FAQ of replicas. I am not satisfied with them. Most will probably not even be water resistant. I think I'll have to go with a real one, even though it isnt a Rolex like Invicta. Thanks anyways :(

Edited by Theme

Incase you missed it, here's that link again, as I would highly recommend this dealer as a source :good:

Man I really want that watch lol. So I converted 32 pounds to approximately $52 American dollars. How legit is this?? 52 seems a bit low all things considering.... Have you personally bought someone from this eshopping88?? Whats the quality of the piece and what not? I tried to find the spec's but there are vague.

Water Resistant Water Resistant

Crystal Scratch Resistant

I want to know how deep it can go and what not. Thanks TeeJay, you just changed my mind. I wont give up on Replicas just yet. Also, if I am not happy with the purchase, I am able to return it??

Edit:

Hey, I am ready and set to buy this baby. Let me know Teejay thanks bro!!

Edited by Theme

Man I really want that watch lol. So I converted 32 pounds to approximately $52 American dollars. How legit is this?? 52 seems a bit low all things considering.... Have you personally bought someone from this eshopping88?? Whats the quality of the piece and what not? I tried to find the spec's but there are vague.

Water Resistant Water Resistant

Crystal Scratch Resistant

I want to know how deep it can go and what not. Thanks TeeJay, you just changed my mind. I wont give up on Replicas just yet.

Edit:

Hey, I am ready and set to buy this baby. Let me know Teejay thanks bro!!

First off, I would never assume a rep is water resistant. Some are, some aren't. I have a pressure tester and tested all my Rolex Reps to 4-5 atmospheres, which according to the rukes is NOT even enough to be safe swimming in the shallow end of a pool. However my tester only goes to 6 atmos.About 50% of them failed the pressure test, and some of those were pretty nice reps, so never assume water resistance. Quality control with reps is nil. Watches are shipped with no gaskets, dry gaskets, casebacks barely screwed down, you name it, it's been seen here.If you want a watch that's water resistant, and all you have is 100 bucks tops, I would find a nice inexpensive genuine and buy that. at least it will have a warranty, so if you take it swimming and it floods, you can take it back and get it repaired or replaced for free. That is not the case with a rep. If you have a rep sub for 6 months and it floods, you have a nice paperweight.

http://www.cqout.com/item.asp?id=12307044

I am currently looking at this black Submariner, same buyer, eshopping88. I think I prefer a black band, but I dont know if the band will start to fade into white after continuous usage. Am I better off buying the Black dial but silver stainless steal band:http://www.cqout.com/item.asp?id=13033914

Thanks

Edited by Theme

Well its settled. I just bought the Black Rolex Submariner

There was a problem with the transaction and processing though. I tried to pay and it said Error a couple times. I used 2 different cards to try and pay it off. Didnt work. So I called up Chase, the card company and they said there was 3 attempts. So they removed the block and stuff. I tried again, and this time it went through, but online at CQout's website, it still says Error, Card authorization failed.. They dont even have a telephone number that works so I can call customer service. So now I have emailed them the problem, hoping to get it fixed asap so I can get my hands on the watch. Hopefully this is just a small hiccup. Has this ever happened to anyone?

Due to some issues with transaction and processing, I have decided to cancel the order and transaction. I'll look up your dealer Jkay, thanks for the information.

I am looking at the $48 Sub since the $74 is out of stock

http://www.timesshop.net/6415-ro6524-rolex-submariner-black-ss-noobfactory-asian-21j.html

Whats the difference between this one and the $108??

http://www.timesshop.net/6416-rwi-promotionro6524-rolex-submariner-black-ss-noobfactory-asian-copy-2836-.html

and the $74?

http://www.timesshop.net/6861-rwi-promotionro1187-rolex-submariner-black-dial-ceramic-bezel-ss-ss-asian-copy-2836.html

Edited by Theme

Here is the web site, directly, instead of a link to RWI ... Times Shop noobfactory special deals for RWI members

There are Ceramic subs, LV subs, and normal subs on that page in A21j, ETA clone, and real ETA.

Again, let me explain that Times Shop is a trusted dealer on the RWI forum, not here .. just so you understand.

Ceramic subs / Lv subs/ and Normal

Whats the difference and which do you recommend? I want good quality but cheap. The middle ground I see is the $74 one, but its out of stock sadly. If I buy the $48, Im scared it will be bad quality. And what do you mean not this forums? Is he a bad one on this? Or just really well known on RWI? I have an account on there too.

Also, whats the difference betwen GMT and Submarine? The GMT for $80 is in stock, and looks just like the Sub, so I might just get the GMT.

Edited by Theme

The Ceramic Sub is the newest kind from Rolex .. the bezel insert is shiny black ceramic material, impervious to scratches.

An LV sub is a green Submariner.

Normal ... is a normal black Sub

The GMT has 4 hands, not 3 ... it is bigger than a Submariner, and has some polished parts, instead of being all brushed metal .. the 4th hand tells the time in any time zone you set it for. It also has a shiny ceramic bezel insert.

The different priced watches are identical in build quality, only the movement inside the watch is different.

People on this Forum have bought from Times Shop .. that dealer is not a "bad" dealer here .. he simply has not applied to this forum to join it as a merchant.

What I recommend for you, if you want a black submariner .. look on page #2 of that page I linked to you .. either the $48 A21j Sub or the $108 ETA Clone Sub .. GO HERE

Well its settled. I just bought the Black Rolex Submariner

There was a problem with the transaction and processing though. I tried to pay and it said Error a couple times. I used 2 different cards to try and pay it off. Didnt work. So I called up Chase, the card company and they said there was 3 attempts. So they removed the block and stuff. I tried again, and this time it went through, but online at CQout's website, it still says Error, Card authorization failed.. They dont even have a telephone number that works so I can call customer service. So now I have emailed them the problem, hoping to get it fixed asap so I can get my hands on the watch. Hopefully this is just a small hiccup. Has this ever happened to anyone?

I've only ever used their in-house escrow system rather than direct card transaction and never had an issue, so I would suggest simply trying again, but from your comment here:

Due to some issues with transaction and processing, I have decided to cancel the order and transaction. I'll look up your dealer Jkay, thanks for the information.

I am looking at the $48 Sub since the $74 is out of stock

http://www.timesshop.net/6415-ro6524-rolex-submariner-black-ss-noobfactory-asian-21j.html

Whats the difference between this one and the $108??

http://www.timesshop.net/6416-rwi-promotionro6524-rolex-submariner-black-ss-noobfactory-asian-copy-2836-.html

and the $74?

http://www.timesshop.net/6861-rwi-promotionro1187-rolex-submariner-black-dial-ceramic-bezel-ss-ss-asian-copy-2836.html

I would suggest you forget about buying reps all together, and just buy from shops... I'm not sure why you had an issue with the card system, but you could get that with any transaction. My father in law was trying to purchase access time on a T-Mobile site yesterday and the site played up several times before it processed his order properly, it could've just been a server glitch or an issue with the software, it is certainly not the fault of the dealer themself, just bad luck... As mentioned, I've only ever used the inhouse escrow system and never had an issue, but you do have to be a registered user of the site to use it... Best of luck with your purchase :good:

lol good luck with that.. If it looked any faker it'd be a timex.

For the price, what do you expect? It would still fool 99% of the folks out there... Actually, I take that back, it wouldn't fool them, because it says 'Rolex' on the dial, and everyone knows that Rolex = Fake ;) But in terms of being able to tell specifically what the tells were, no Joe Public would have a clue :good:

Just reading this thread is giving me a headache.

"I want great watch Rolex. Must be waterproof like gen and fool all people. I want pay no money or very little. Must be cheap, cheap. Like strap but might fade. What I do then? Will rep have same guarantee as gen?"

Buy the damn TimeShops Noobmariner and get on with your life. You've way over analyzed a $50 toy watch.