When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Skyland (Grey V2) for your Evolution V3

kaotic4life

Seems like an odd first post. This post belongs in the trade section, and there are rules that need to be followed to do that. Posting here is at the very least bad forum etiquette. I really wouldn't recommend any member deal with a first time poster who is attempting a back door sale.

Hey Andreww I understand where all of you are coming from and I can appreciate your concern, but you should relax with the backdoor talk. I do alot more on the OTHER forum with plenty of feedback and posting, go take a look at RWI same SN. You should probably ask the question before jumping to conclusions. Obviously im new, did you ever think that I might have posted in the wrong area and to ask me or tell me nicley, rather than saying im trying to BACKDOOR the trade or sale.

BTW Andrew you plenty of posts but you dont have any feedback,so I am thinking maybe NO ONE should deal with you concidering the fact.

And now you have others jumping on board your trailer.

Hi kaotic4life this is just a nice post to say that seeing as you are so prominent on other boards you are probably aware that they all have rules.

If you want to sell or trade your watch you need to upgrade your account and list it in the trade area.

One point about RWG is that we are self policing, in other words the members do have the right to draw your attention to the rules.

Ken

BTW Andrew you plenty of posts but you dont have any feedback,so I am thinking maybe NO ONE should deal with you concidering the fact.

That would probably be because I've not bought anything used here and I never sell any of the watches I buy. Thanks for your concern btw.