When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Does anybody have a white v2 Skyland Dial to sell?

Actually there is a gen white Skyland:

There's no rep of it though.

Technically there isn't. The pictured model is the new Breitling Avenger which replaced the Skyland which only came in blue, black and grey. There hasn't been an Avenger rep as of yet.

there is, however, a pretty nice white dial chrono avenger that is available from some dealers - it comes in an ss case and pro I bracelet...its the same case as the rare v1 titanium chrono avenger...this is a fantasy model - as the white dial chrono avenger only came in a titanium case - as did all the chrono avengers...

here's mine...this is a piece that many overlook...the build quality is terrific - and better than the skyland v2, IMO...and i own all the skyland v2's... :whistling:

imag0474b.jpg

here's a link to one sold by Josh: white dial chrono avenger

the white dial chrono avenger, does comes with a light blue tinted AR and a high beat a7750...the datewheel needs to be replaced tho...so if you drop in an eta or skyland date wheel, you end up with a pretty nice looking watch...the chrono avenger is similar in size to the skyland - not as big as the super avenger...