When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I'm officially repped: PAM 213

lantis

I was initially looking for IWC portuguese reps, and after some googling I was pointed to this forum to the point of no return.

After some research the portuguese is discarded, and I was in the hunt for some Cartier Santos, which I ordered and waiting to be delivered.

While waiting I have been introduced to the world of PAM and pulled the trigger and ordered a PAM 026K Destro, which is supposed to be my first PAM.

A little bit of itch on the wait, I saw Rojjben's PAM213 listing. Sweden to Netherlands should be a breeze. Why not? I'm not sure if I can carry a PAM with my 6" wrist, so this will be the fastest confirmation to end my sleepless nights. Bought it last Friday and got it yesterday and boy... I don't know why I hated PAMs before but they sure don't look like hate-able! So I got my "rep baptism" with my first PAM, the 213 Rattrapante.

I know. This thread is worthless without pics :rolleyes: Here it goes:

img8082z.jpg

img9238l.jpg

img9236l.jpg

img9227ll.jpg

...and a wrist shot, even if it doesn't fit yet (the strap included was too big for me):

img9260h.jpg

Thanks for viewing!

Nice story mate and wonderful pictures of a great watch. Your choice of background did make me chuckle, nice not to see that bloody granite kitchen work top they all use. Wear it well.

That's the nearest eye-popping background I found in my living room, kitchen is off limits that's the wife territory :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I'm curious .. are you the Lantis .. the guy who practically invented virtual item sales for real world currency in 2000?

First time I heard my nick associated with that kind of story!

Incredible pictures and the watch wears excellently on your wrist for size also. You must be pleased! I sure hope you're wearing your watch on your right because you're a leftie, though! :)

Thanks! I'm pleased-- not my wallet though, the PAM craze is just starting on me :rolleyes: . Yes, I'm a lefty, that's one of the reasons I bought a PAM 026k first, which should be here next week :thumbsupsmileyanim: