When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

was the laughing stock of my team

marinamm20

i got a Panerai 199 regatta i while back, and wanted to have a Panerai rubber strap for it.

So i found one in the member2member section, pm'ed him ,paid it and he shipped it.

I allways have my packages shipped to my work, as it is easier to get, rather than having to go to the post office to pick it up.

So now i was at work and at a meeting, when suddenly i got a mail on my mobile from one of my employes to me and the rest of my team stating - I have recieved your rubber strap on - WTF was my reaction ?????

so eagerly ending the meeting, i rushed back to my desk, where my team was laughing (have to tell that we have a very loose tone in the team, i could have done this aswell with my employees).

There on my desk, a package, with the text stating that the content was a "Rubber strap", but due to some dirt on the label, it looked abit like "Rubber strapon" - LOL

hastly unwrapping the package, just to show the team that it WAS a strap for my watch and NOT a rubber strap-on......

LOL - this have caused quit a few laughs

Just a small fun story from an unexpected angle