When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Zeno

xwoodbutch

Was wondering if they have possibly come out with a rep of my genuine Zeno Chrono? I love this watch and wear it all the time but I am getting worried about that one big dent/scratch/etc. Right now it is flawless and I would like to keep it that way.

Anyone know about a rep of this watch? Thanks in advance!! X

38950962_b32d0dbc76_z.jpg?zz=1

47540876_bdaf7eb98d_z.jpg?zz=1

47540877_b634f5d5cc_z.jpg?zz=1

Beautiful watch,never seen a rep of it though. What happen to your crown guard? :p

Not a thing! That is exactly as it should be. Zeno is a smaller company but their time pieces are extremely well made. I bought this one from TimeFactors. $1,350.

Edited by xwoodbutch

Not a thing! That is exactly as it should be. Zeno is a smaller company but their time pieces are extremely well made. I bought this one from TimeFactors. $1,350.

I was just kidding,hence the :p Just making the Panerai reference. Im familiar with ZENO and indeed there are a very well made timepiece.. Mike

I believe that watches are tools, they shouldn't be treated as new born childs. Every little dent and scratch adds to it's history, a watch that looks brand spanking new always seems dodgy (at least to me)

I'd say wear it and enjoy it, a rep, although none exist, would never give you that satisfaction!

Cheers, Tim

Thats the hard thing about Some watches, after spending that toe of money you want t to stay brand new.

If you have the money, you're not going to have a 10 year old Ferrari in hour garage with 100miles on the odometer.

Maybe if you knew the circumstances of how I acquired this watch you would feel different about your reasoning behind your remarks. A close friend died and he had bought this watch for me. I would like to keep it pristine!!!

Edited by xwoodbutch

Maybe if you knew the circumstances of how I acquired this watch you would feel different about your reasoning behind your remarks. A close friend died and he had bought this watch for me. I would like to keep it pristine!!!

I don't think anyone is saying you have to go out and give your watch some use, you never mentioned the circumstances until now.

It was just said that these watches are meant to be used, and you may get pleasure in using it. That's all.

You can keep it in your watch box and keep it safe and shiny for ever, and perhaps at that price buy one to use. At the end of the day your friend probably bought that watch for you to use. It's probably a better feeling to know that you've climbed a mountain using your friends watch instead of leaving it in a box..

for me, that would be another reason to wear it all the time! you would be "carrying the memory" with you. why don't you go have some adventures with the watch, I'm sure your friend would be pleased. (for example, climb a mountain)

you can always have it serviced if you want it new and shiny!

well, that's my opinion!

cheers, tim

Nice! But it's not a Carrre'. The Carre' has a valjoux 7750 ETa. The case isn't the same either. $$1350/$500+ actually is quite a difference. My broad arrow cost me $3300 5 years ago from Continental Jewelers. So I obviously don't wear it often but I do wear it. The Zeno was bought for me (as I mentioned) by a friend who just died recently. We were very close and I just want to try to keep it looking new as possible. I wear it probably as much as I wear my gen BA so it does get worn. I love the style of the Carre' and I was hoping maybe they had made a cheap rep of it yet. I think comparing a $275-$325 +/- to $1350 is quite a difference and a rep version justifiable. Enjoy your watches!! X

Nice! But it's not a Carrre'. The Carre' has a valjoux 7750 ETa. The case isn't the same either. $$1350/$500+ actually is quite a difference. My broad arrow cost me $3300 5 years ago from Continental Jewelers. So I obviously don't wear it often but I do wear it. The Zeno was bought for me (as I mentioned) by a friend who just died recently. We were very close and I just want to try to keep it looking new as possible. I wear it probably as much as I wear my gen BA so it does get worn. I love the style of the Carre' and I was hoping maybe they had made a cheap rep of it yet. I think comparing a $275-$325 +/- to $1350 is quite a difference and a rep version justifiable. Enjoy your watches!! X

Gott-cha :)I was thinking maybe a cheeper version of a gen might suffice. I hope you enjoy your watches as well. PS..That looks to be a pretty rare ZENO,I would not feel comfortable wearing It as a everyday watch. Not only Is It rare but the special sentimental value It holds.