When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Replica Daytona On Csi:ny

slay

On CSI New York Episode 5 of Season 3 (the most recenst CSI NY) they showed a REPLICA Rolex straight into the camera (they didnt say it was a rep, they tried to pass it as a gen lol). It was one of the kind with those cheap daydate subdials which had way too big circles.

Really funny, because its SO obvious that that watch is a replica!

135814-18214.jpg

because maybe rolex might be interested in some product placement? and maybe because some GAF punk would immediately notice and sue CBS? plus do you think that the transporters Panerai is a rep, too?

whats next, actors wearing fake lacoste shirts and fake ray ban glasses??

I'm going to post this on timezone, too LOL

I used to freeze frame on great shots of stunning women. Now I go back and forth to freeze frame on the watch shots. How far I've fallen..... :bangin:

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

I don't watch TV much but I think I may have heard about this episode... is that the same watch the guy held up to his ear and said "its genuine, no ticking"?

Either way turn off your TV and read a book or go for a run... TV is poison.

I'm curious how they source these "Prop" watches without incurring the wrath of GAF?... is there some sort of authorized supplier of "prop" watches?

And @ dutchy... my personal opinion... everyone has em. TV just seems like such a waste of time in general. And the people I see everyday that can barely walk from their car to the counter at a fast-food joint disgust me. I understand that some have medical conditions that result in broken down and morbidly obese bodies... but lifestyle choices, such as excess TV time, crappy diet, no exercise, etc are killers. I stand by my statement... TV is poison.

Not trying to hijack this at all. I'll let it rest here... but I am curious if there is some GAF attorney acceptable source for Prop watches?

I'm curious how they source these "Prop" watches without incurring the wrath of GAF?... is there some sort of authorized supplier of "prop" watches?

And @ dutchy... my personal opinion... everyone has em. TV just seems like such a waste of time in general. And the people I see everyday that can barely walk from their car to the counter at a fast-food joint disgust me. I understand that some have medical conditions that result in broken down and morbidly obese bodies... but lifestyle choices, such as excess TV time, crappy diet, no exercise, etc are killers. I stand by my statement... TV is poison.

Not trying to hijack this at all. I'll let it rest here... but I am curious if there is some GAF attorney acceptable source for Prop watches?

And I certainly wouldn't want to alter that opinion!! I absolutely agree that there are certain TV shows and certain people that indeed have no idea of how to take care of themselves. Interesting post. :)

In my opinion, TV is educational, yes, there are idiotic shows which may be a laugh for some, but I believe there's a lot to be learned from TV, to each his own ^_^

Now back on the topic, I believe that TV shows which rake in millions of viewers could and should shell out a couple hundred bucks to rent some highend watches if they are to be used during the show.

because maybe rolex might be interested in some product placement?

If I owned Rolex I am not too sure I would want my trademark showing up on too many dead, mutilated and bloated bodies..

It's strange how the human mind works, so it might dissuade someone from buying my overpriced watches sometime.