When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My new Porsche Design Flat Six

KrisOK

So I got a package in the mail yesterday from Andrew at Trusty Time. It had a PAM 292K, which is an awesome watch, but there are tons of pics of THAT watch on the forums.

Also in the package was my new Porsche Design Flat Six. This is different from any other watch that I have, and I don't see them much on the forums, so I thought I'd share some pics. What do you folks think?

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

Edited by KrisOK

I have always liked that watch but it looks big to wear on the wrist and don't like rubber. Can you buy a leather strap for it?

How does it feel on the wrist?

Usil

It's not that large really, 43mm. Smaller than most PAMs. Fits great on my 6 3/4" wrist. I have never seen this series of watches on anything other than rubber. If you look at the third and fourth pics down you can see how the strap meets the case. You have to take the case back off to get the strap off. Same as the gen.

I wore it today and found it to be VERY comfortable.

Actually the only thing I'm NOT thrilled about on this watch is the fact that it's a cut-to-fit strap. Don't cut too much off, or it's time to order a new strap.

Edited by KrisOK