When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Can someone please teach me how to contact Zigmeister?

Legend

Can someone please teach me how to contact The Zigmeister, as I have some jobs for the man.

I tried the conventional methods, and it seems his PM is full.

I am sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, or the wrong channel. I did try some methods to contact him before asking for help.

Thank you very much and sorry if this annoys anyone!

LK

Not to worry, Ziggy is EXTREMELY busy with his business. At this time he has a closed customer list. Any new customers will be by recommendation of existing customers, and that's not even a guarantee. He is GOOD so he is in high demand.

Stick around awhile and see if you can work your way onto his customer list.

Not to worry, The Zigmeister is EXTREMELY busy with his business. At this time he has a closed customer list. Any new customers will be by recommendation of existing customers, and that's not even a guarantee. He is GOOD so he is in high demand.

Stick around awhile and see if you can work your way onto his customer list.

Thank you Nanuq! I am new to this so thank you for helping me out.

Thank you Nanuq! I am new to this so thank you for helping me out.

A good rule to follow is ... If you don't need a supreme artisan for your particular inquiry, then don't try and get The Zigmeister .. he has more than 6 weeks of backlog.

If you have a broken non-chrono movement, a loose crown .. hands fell off ... common problems and issues ... use any one of the many forum watch technicians.

If you need micrometer-precision lume work, complex chrono movement servicing, a completely custom built watch .. then see Zig.

There's a very big difference between needing the police, and needing the A-Team.

LK.....if its an emergency.....spinmaster is in your backyard! Check with the local posse!

The Zigmeister checks in once in awhile, so hopefully he see's your post.

Good luck!

Yo thanks Hike!

Can Spinmaster resolve the A7750 sec@12 issue?