When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex sea dweller deep sea

alifizan

By the way guys when I request the qc pics, does that mean I will be shown pictures of the actual watch that is being sent to me

Yes, after payment is made, the dealer will send you pics of your actual watch.

With regards to waterproofness.. I wouldn't swim with any rep unless having it pressure tested. BK might pressure test his watches.. ask him. (question of making sure all seals and gaskets are in place and properly greased with silicone. With the DSSD, also expoxying the he valve shut to ensure no water or air can enter the watch case).

With regards, to your question about TAGs.. I've never owned one (except for a crappy Link I bought in the streets of new york). I'm not much of a TAG guy, but have always been attracted to the Aquaracer chrono and the Grand Carrera RS2.. other than those two models.. I don't think I'd ever consider a TAG personally.

Plaifender if and when I receive my qc pics, would it be ok if I ran them passed you for an expert opinion, that would really give me a peace of mind because as it stands I'm still an amateur lol, I just want to make sure when I part with the money that I'm getting a good quality replica.

Thats the tag I like too, the carerra really is a beautiful watch, I've never been a fan of tag watches but I reckon the next replica I buy will be one of those in steel with the steel bracelet too, the watch just seems to ooze quality, though I wonder if any one does a replica of the omega x33 watch, now that was one nice looking watch, haven't ever seen any replicas

It's quite normal to post QC pics on the forum for member opinions before confirming shipment. Just post them up in a new thread asking for some feedback on the watch and you'll get tons of replies.

Not a big fan of the X33, there's been a few threads on that watch in the past, but I wouldn't expect an accurate rep of that to ever come out, the most similar watch would probably be the breitling Emergency and the replica is fairly bad. Are you a pilot by chance?

Cool I'll do that I'll open a new thread and post the pictures, lol no I'm definitely not a pilot though wish I was because they get paid a lot of money then I could go lout and buy a genuine sea dweller lol.

Your right, I did manage to find a few x33 replicas on some sites and they were disgraceful, to me they looked like they had used a cheap casio watch as the base lol, I'm an amateur but even I could see that it was rubbish straight away.