When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rep AP Diver Photos

jeff g

OK then. Two years between watches. Finally I found the one.

Skeptical of course. But after all the great reviews and photos, I bit the bullit.

Man oh man is this a beautiful watch. Don't care what any of the nay sayers think.

Rep compared to gen and on and on. Reviewed dozens of photos...gen and rep.

This rep is as good as it gets IMO.

I have the proverbial small wrist...6.75. This case and bracelet fit GREAT.

Fabulous fit and finish. Dial screws fit perfectly. Great clarity. The dial is very detailed.

Mr. AP might find a few flaws, but like I said...THIS rep is a winner.

Check out a few of my amatureish wrist shots. Even they look good.

Like diver's? Get it.

Thanks to Josh for great communication and service. He has implemented a new presentation on his site.

You can hardly go wrong. Ordered on 9/6..received the watch in Conus on 9/10. 4 days shipping???are you kiddin me.

Yea!!!!!!!!!!

post-22-0-32475700-1315862934.jpg

post-22-0-09256500-1315862953.jpg

post-22-0-29322800-1315862971.jpg

post-22-0-67374000-1315863053.jpg

post-22-0-72827100-1315863006.jpg

OK then. Two years between watches. Finally I found the one.

Skeptical of course. But after all the great reviews and photos, I bit the bullit.

Man oh man is this a beautiful watch. Don't care what any of the nay sayers think.

Rep compared to gen and on and on. Reviewed dozens of photos...gen and rep.

This rep is as good as it gets IMO.

I have the proverbial small wrist...6.75. This case and bracelet fit GREAT.

Fabulous fit and finish. Dial screws fit perfectly. Great clarity. The dial is very detailed.

Mr. AP might find a few flaws, but like I said...THIS rep is a winner.

Check out a few of my amatureish wrist shots. Even they look good.

Like diver's? Get it.

Thanks to Josh for great communication and service. He has implemented a new presentation on his site.

You can hardly go wrong. Ordered on 9/6..received the watch in Conus on 9/10. 4 days shipping???are you kiddin me.

Yea!!!!!!!!!!

Beauty. Some people have said that they had issues with the second crown at 10. What are your thoughts on it?

• Like 1

Beauty. Some people have said that they had issues with the second crown at 10. What are your thoughts on it?

wondering the same thing. I've heard stories of this breaking on several member's diver. I've been told to be VERY careful when turning the inner bezel. When my watch arrives, I think I'll try it once, to see it work.. then never use it again out of fear!

No need to pm me for the dealer, got it from Josh. Unreal service and communication. Better than ever. He has established a new presentation format that is the best I have seen in the seven years I have been dealing on this forum.

I am a diver watch guy. I would love it if someone would rep the New 50 Fathoms, that being said, the AP is the best quality rep of all the other divers I currently own.

No need to pm me for the dealer, got it from Josh. Unreal service and communication. Better than ever. He has established a new presentation format that is the best I have seen in the seven years I have been dealing on this forum.

I am a diver watch guy. I would love it if someone would rep the New 50 Fathoms, that being said, the AP is the best quality rep of all the other divers I currently own.

Hi,

I see you got the watch from Josh, is that Josh at Perfect Clones?

He generally offers a number of movement options, which one did you go for?

I basically want to make sure I get the same watch as you from the same source as it's so good.

If you dont mind what did you pay for it?

Considering any more AP's?

Dan

Hi,

I see you got the watch from Josh, is that Josh at Perfect Clones?

He generally offers a number of movement options, which one did you go for?

I basically want to make sure I get the same watch as you from the same source as it's so good.

If you dont mind what did you pay for it?

Considering any more AP's?

Dan

Yes, Josh at Perfect Clones.

His prices are posted.

I recommend him, and this watch.

Get the better movement, it is worth the cost.

I am a huge AP fan, but for the most part I prefer the RO series as opposed to the ROO. This watch (Diver) is the exception.

The 15300 would be the next choice.

Yes, Josh at Perfect Clones.

His prices are posted.

I recommend him, and this watch.

Get the better movement, it is worth the cost.

I am a huge AP fan, but for the most part I prefer the RO series as opposed to the ROO. This watch (Diver) is the exception.

The 15300 would be the next choice.

agreed..I LOVE my diver. have it on my wrist right now :)

but with the ETA clones that are out right now.. I don't agree that the sw200 is a better movement. I don't like the Sellita is slowly replacing the ETA as the "high-end" movement.. ETA is a step above Sellita and dealers are marketing Sellita as if they were magical... To me.. a Sellita is a clone of the ETA.. think of it as you may, it really is. So why not get one of the higher quality clones and pay less.. Afterall sellita is just an ETA copy

my .02.

agreed..I LOVE my diver. have it on my wrist right now

but with the ETA clones that are out right now.. I don't agree that the sw200 is a better movement. I don't like the Sellita is slowly replacing the ETA as the "high-end" movement.. ETA is a step above Sellita and dealers are marketing Sellita as if they were magical... To me.. a Sellita is a clone of the ETA.. think of it as you may, it really is. So why not get one of the higher quality clones and pay less.. Afterall sellita is just an ETA copy

my .02.

+1...

The Louchebem

Plaifender is right -- I have the clone movement and this watch is at least as accurate if not more than my two gen eta Seawolf's. There are some things to look out for when your diver arrives. Make sure you tighten all your screws, especially on the caseback. Two of mine came off in the first ten minutes...And be extra careful with the bezel crown -- in fact, leave that sucker alone. I look at it like chronos on an a7750 -- no reason to mess with it :)

agreed..I LOVE my diver. have it on my wrist right now :)

my .02.