When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Any One Know Sinowatches Dot Com

iyass

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ive bought a watch from this site before. Quality was decent at first. However when worn a few times the clasp broke. I asked the seller (Mickey) if he could do anything to aid in fixing it. He was communicating at first, I then proceeded to send photos and then after that he then stopped answering me. The reviews on the site are totally false. I know that because as soon as I wrote a bad review it was deleted after that I wrote another one and that then was deleted as well and finally I wrote one more, he then changed my review to a positive one and changed my words completely. I then tried to log on to change the review yet again but he deleted my account. Soo... thats my post about this site.

I have actually purchased this before I even found out about this website. I figured I would let people know about how my experience there was.

Ok but its a jungle out there

I don't understand why people purchase from these sites when there are a load of trusted dealers on here....

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

I think most of the new guys see these rep videos on youtube and think they look pretty good.

So at first there a bit curious....which I can understand. But they loose Interest quickly after spending some time here.

Mike

• 5 weeks later...

Stick with the dealers here Kevin....there the best the rep world has to offer. If you have a problem with sinowatches or another rep site you will have no support. Here at RWG you will have a voice and a community behind your purchase.

I think this alone will keep you away from those other dealers.:)

Mike