When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tudor Monte Carlo Finally Crosses Home Plate

vlydog

A major faux pas on my part; sorry F.

HikeUSA came through for me, big time, at a critical stage. Just before the parts went off for assembly, F gifted me a part that I had overlooked, Thanks again buddy and I do apologize for the oversight.

opening page has been amended.

No sweat my friend......good to be part of the Team!

Also, you forgot to thank Hike for the pictures.

LOL! You got him confused!

Guest zeleni kukuruz

HAHAHA I think Hike likes to go on a walk through and down that treasure trail! lol Buawahhhhh

Couldn't resist. ;)

On topic again, I loooove this black bezel on this MC. Is this correct? I think i know now which way to go with that build.

E

For the 7031 i think its correct :)

We should all harass DW about making a black bezel for his 7032. I've sent him like 10 emails about it, all from different accounts.

I emailed DW a few weeks ago, and he says that "the factory" had finished the plastic bezel, but that the quality was so poor that he couldn't sell it.

["Too poor even for DW?" say the snarky guys.]

Ideally, I would like to have a gray-dialed 7031, and a black-dialed 7032. I love contrast.

I want to once again thank the Zigmeister for his amazing work on this watch. There were some trying times with this build but R stuck with it and created magic.

The end-links were the part that gave him the most trouble but after a few days to ponder a solution, the Zigmeister came through with flying colors.

I owe him a debt of gratitude.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Quick retarded Halloween question on the 7031. Since I am ordering one of these kits soon, I wanted to know if anyone has ever seen, or built a 7031 with the black dial? I read somewhere(cannot remember now) that the two options were available. Also, what should the correct bracelet be for this model? 78360?

Thank you , no hijacking

E

I think DW sells the black dial also.

7836 bracelet or 78360

Definitely does. I just wanted to make sure that I don't end up with a too weird for Springer watch lol I like the idea of the black on black though.

Thanks Vly, all I can find are the folded 7836 bracelets.

E