When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gonna Pull The Trigger On 104I - Now Where To Get A Nice Strap -Advice?

canuckerr

I have been on this site for an hour and i'm honestly so excited to get this watch!

I'm going to pull the trigger on the 104I from josh.

I'm just going to get the regular rubber strap version because I've read that you should get a nice after market strap, since paying the extra $100 for the rep croc strap is not the best idea.

I've looked through this forum and I can not find a thread about watch straps? Which I find is odd...

Does anyone have any advice on where to look or suggestions on what type of strap to accompany my 104I?

The general chatter re dealer croc straps is that you can do better elsewhere. If you are looking for straight cut straps (24mm/24mm) I can recommend Kain Heritage.

Here is an Ostrich strap that was just delivered for my new Pam:

P1030119.jpg

Kain-Ostrich-and-Pam.jpg

And here is his URL for his exotic skins collection: http://www.kainherit...collection.html

If you are looking for a strap that can be used with a depoyant clasp thaen I'd suggest: http://www.strappedfortime.com/shop/category.aspx?catid=7

Edited by Esterhazy

There is a strap maker's area here on the Forum, and you will soon learn that Panerai owners are absolutely insane about collecting straps, and thus the strap makers generate a dizzying array of straps .. more than you could ever want in anything from calf, to croc, to ostrich, to elephant, to snake .. and more.

I have purchased several straps from http://www.heroic18.com/. they are very well made and reasonably priced for what you get. Also take a look at the submarine buckle.

I would first take a good look around here...we have members that are accomplished strap makers.

Some of the nicest straps that I have ever seen are made from are very own members.

So take your time and have a good look around. :)

Mike

There is a strap maker's area here on the Forum, and you will soon learn that Panerai owners are absolutely insane about collecting straps, and thus the strap makers generate a dizzying array of straps .. more than you could ever want in anything from calf, to croc, to ostrich, to elephant, to snake .. and more.

Elephant too, seriously?

Don't forget shark skin.