When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Good place to buy cologne?

Physher007

Im glad you finaly got the real deal..and you are probably right...the stuff we get on the bay is most likely rep cologne.

I use fragance.net quite a bit myself...one of the best places to purchase cologne online. Imo.

I do hope you give the orignal D&G and The One a try some time...they really do go very well together...and chances are you wont be smelling like many others out there. ;) It's my signature sent.

Mike

A side note and a plea.

Although I am a strong believer in simply showering and not smelling (foul or otherwise), I respect everyone's right to smell however they want.

PLEASE, go easy on the cologne. The etiquette when wearing perfume or cologne is the 1" rule or "Intimate Distance" rule.

I have a very sensitive nose, which makes me a great Sommelier in my spare time, but as a result of a sensitive olfactory system-- I wind up suffering from non-allergic rhinitis. In other words, people who "bathe" in cologne or perfume tend to send me into essentially an allergic reaction that left unchecked usually leads to a sinus infection.

I have had to leave restaurants, leave parties early, have seats changed on an airplane because some man or woman went ape $hit applying their perfume/cologne.

In conclusion, PLEASE, be considerate to what are essentially allergy sufferers out there to perfume/cologne, and stick with the 1" / Intimate Distance rule. (This is usually the equivalent of a dab on each side of the neck and other pulse points on your body. Spraying on cologne violates this basic rule of etiquette.)

[edit to add] you should never wear cologne/perfume to a formal wine tasting event, and possibly even a gourmet restaurant/meal. Your perfume/cologne can/will ruin the experience for wine geeks and foodies.

THANKS FOR READING. :victory:

I was just wondering if anyone knew of any good online suppliers of rep scents? I got myself a can of Hugo Boss Night for my birthday, and love how it smells (been told by a lesbian friend that I smelled gorgeous while wearing it when she gave me a hug :wub: ) but can't really stretch to £20 a can of spray every few months, so wondered if there was a decent 'smellalike' out there (not found anything yet in my research) TIA :good:

I was just wondering if anyone knew of any good online suppliers of rep scents? I got myself a can of Hugo Boss Night for my birthday, and love how it smells (been told by a lesbian friend that I smelled gorgeous while wearing it when she gave me a hug :wub: ) but can't really stretch to £20 a can of spray every few months, so wondered if there was a decent 'smellalike' out there (not found anything yet in my research) TIA :good:

Pm Incoming. :tu:

• 3 months later...