When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where can I find a hollow link 93250 bracelet?

tabularasa415

I have an incoming TW Best Rolex Sub from BK and I know that the bracelet is solid link, but I want to do the chefcook mod and splice the SELs from the TW Best bracelet that has solid mid links with a hollow mid link bracelet. Does anyone know where I can get my hands on one of these bracelets (with or without clasp)?

Thanks!

--Jer B)

Link for the yuki bracelet??I cannot find it anywhere in his site..

really?

http://www.yukiwatch.com/catalog/item/6784664/7909371.htm

anyways theres plenty wrong with it for $60. its solid linked, NON SEL ends, like i said before the noobmariner bracelet is probably the best bet for people looking for a good inexpensive 93250

Yep, highoey is right, this Yuki bracelet is neither a 93150 or a 93250- it's a cross between the two.

I still think the noob is the best place to go for a hollow mid link bracelet, swap out the clasp and the SEL's and you're good to go.

How difficult is it to swap out the SEL's and clasp?

Let me elaborate here on what I want to do... My BK TW best sub will be arriving soon. We all have read about how well the SEL fitment is, BUT the bracelet itself is solid midlink. This is incorrect, as the gen uses hollow midlink bracelets. So, I want to find a noobmariner bracelet (do not care about the clasp) that is hollow mid link, splice the SELs off of the bracelet my watch comes with, attach the good SELs (with the good fit to the case) to the hollow midlink bracelet and throw on the GEN 93250 clasp I was able to get my hands on. Thus, giving me the flawless 16610. B)

How difficult is it to swap out the SEL's and clasp?

The clasp is easy, just unscrew the last screw on each end and remove the clasp from the bracelet and put it on the other bracelet- it either works or it doesn't. i've swapped a couple of gen clasps into MBW 93150 bracelets.

The SEL's are a different matter, you've got to split them open w/ a knife from the back side and likewise pop open the last link. I've never done it, but Ubi did a very vague somewhat tutorial on it. Once the stuffs all apart, you just realign it all and press it back together. Like I say, i've never actually done it!