When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone got DJ hands for 2836-2?

irolexu

I ordered some hands and turns out they are not the right hands from Clarks. My franken has the wrong hand set that I set in there temporarily though some argue it gives it a unique look I am looking for the correct look :) If any one would kindly donate or sell me some hands that would be killer! its for a 36mm case set with a swiss ETA 2836-2. PM me or reply via thread and we can go from there! or simply point me to where I need to go to order the right ones! thanks RWG!

Did you order the Datejust hands for Tudor? If you order the DJ hands for Rolex, you will get the wrong ones since Rolex hand sizes don't fit an eta. Also, Clark's doesn't sell DJ hands for the asian 21j.

Yes I got it for the Tudor and lol no 21j in my Franken they just seem way to small

i might have rep hands left over from a day date project that never got finished.

i check when i get home!

Awesome as long as they are not gold!! :)

I had the same exact thing happen to me, wrong hands. Got a new set,that was correct and they still had to be broached to fit.

Mine too, I got the "for Tudor" hands from clarks and they were waaaaay too tight for the ETA movt, the only one that fitted ok was the seconds hand.