When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

MAXMAN, i think you should have your own corner here...

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Guest zeleni kukuruz

You could call it "to much free time at work corner"

I meen you post some cool clips and funny [censored]!!!

So i think a corner and a desk and a chair is in order for you!

Good idea.... if we set it up in the mens toilet... then he would never leave it !!

;)

Hahahahahahahahaaha, good one pete!

I guess i just dont get the humor in suggesting that a member...who is clearly hetrosexual...likes to spend time in the mens room.....so as to be close to other men :huh:

Sounds like It's personal to me.

I remember wishing Pete a Happy Birthday...the next thing I know he is making multiple comments about "Maxman likes to hang out in mens toilets"

Yep..definitely sounds personal to me. :g:

No problem mate......maybe I had Insulted you In another thread that Im not aware of.....do let me know If this is the case.

If It's just because you enjoy the toilet jokes.....by all means....carry on.

Mike

I think I got it, I think what he was saying was if your corner was in a separate room at work you'd have to leave occasionally to go to the toilet (which would diminish your input). If you put the corner in the toilet at work, you'd never have to leave (and could be on the forum that time).

I think that's what he meant, rather than the "cock in mouth" thing it came across as. lol.

-------------------

Anyway.......

Let me say that I think that Mike is a legend of the forum. Always pleased to see him here.

You too Robi ;)

I guess i just dont get the humor in suggesting that a member...who is clearly hetrosexual...likes to spend time in the mens room.....so as to be close to other men :huh:

Sounds like It's personal to me.

I remember wishing Pete a Happy Birthday...the next thing I know he is making multiple comments about "Maxman likes to hang out in mens toilets"

Yep..definitely sounds personal to me. :g:

No problem mate......maybe I had Insulted you In another thread that Im not aware of.....do let me know If this is the case.

If It's just because you enjoy the toilet jokes.....by all means....carry on.

Mike

I almost took that seriously :)

Almost!

:)

Guest zeleni kukuruz

I think I got it, I think what he was saying was if your corner was in a separate room at work you'd have to leave occasionally to go to the toilet (which would diminish your input). If you put the corner in the toilet at work, you'd never have to leave (and could be on the forum that time).

I think that's what he meant, rather than the "[censored] in mouth" thing it came across as. lol.

-------------------

Anyway.......

Let me say that I think that Mike is a legend of the forum. Always pleased to see him here.

You too Robi ;)

Lolololololololololo, your soooo right corne!!!

Hahahahahahaha

I think I got it, I think what he was saying was if your corner was in a separate room at work you'd have to leave occasionally to go to the toilet (which would diminish your input).  If you put the corner in the toilet at work, you'd never have to leave (and could be on the forum that time).

I think that's what he meant, rather than the "[censored] in mouth" thing it came across as.  lol.

-------------------

Anyway.......

Let me say that I think that Mike is a legend of the forum.  Always pleased to see him here.

You too Robi ;)

Thanks CS..you are way to kind...same from this side.:)

Oh well....back to the dunny I go. ;)

Mike